Dr. Doom is the GOAT villain...no longer debatable

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
I can't prop a villain who never beat any real opposition.
duke is nO Darth Vader or ric flair.
he is imposing, from his suit.

yet,mags would body dude and take his land.
if marvel had a pulse or a brain.

Art Barr

:russ:

Couldnt do nothing but laugh at this post

art barr is always on point

I love Doom though

He's my fav villain

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I can't prop a villain who never beat any real opposition.
duke is nO Darth Vader or ric flair.
he is imposing, from his suit.
yet,mags would body dude and take his land.
if marvel had a pulse or a brain.

Art Barr
Truth be told Darth Vader was a ho and nothing more than a bytch who took orders. I swear he's the most overrated villain ever. If you go back and watch that shyt he was constantly mocked by Leia and even other co-workers teased him and his religion (even though he did punk them by force choking the shyt out of em). He was nothing more than a lap dog for the emperor. He reminded me of those Nazi henchmen back in the Indiana Jones movies just with a slicker uniform.

Go to the 109:00 mark of this video. He explains it perfectly.

Ric Flair is the man though.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Truth be told Darth Vader was a ho and nothing more than a bytch who took orders. I swear he's the most overrated villain ever. If you go back and watch that shyt he was constantly mocked by Leia and even other co-workers teased him and his religion (even though he did punk them by force choking the shyt out of em). He was nothing more than a lap dog for the emperor. He reminded me of those Nazi henchmen back in the Indiana Jones movies just with a slicker uniform.

Cant condone this Vader hate

that mofo killed BILLIONS of nikkas

wiped out planets whole.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well...
drink_stare.gif

Scientific Genius: built his own time machine, something that ol fukk boy Reed Richards couldn't do.

Mysticism: Second only to Doctor Strange when it comes to magic, and he barely even uses that shyt.

Diplomatic Immunity: Leader of his own country. Dude can't even be touched when he steps in the US. So trill:wow:

Got his mom's soul out of Hell. Just another Saturday for Doom.

Went to Wakands and crushed the buildings: Entered the Vibranium vault just by being the shyt.
Scan11633.jpg

Scan11632.jpg

Scan11634.jpg

The Egyptian Cat God that was guarding it searched Dooms soul and was like, "shyt....he's right" and let Doom into the fukking Vibranium Vault.

And while Reed was out neglecting his wife again while she was pregnant, Doom came in, delivered the baby and saved Sue. Doom even named the kid. (Valeria)

My man stole The Beyonders powers. Look that shyt up and see gangsta that shyt is.

Basically, the only reason Doom doesn't rule the world now is because he doesn't fukking want to.

Yoooo when doom was like well only one way to get in... and walked in with full confidence know he had to be deemed worthy by the god.:banderas:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

Darth Vader is a straight bite off of both Doom and Darkseid anyway. George Lucas was a comic book head.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
He was simply taking orders from Palpatine through that ATM/walky talky in his chest.

Vader made the Death Star

palpatine couldnt do shyt without vader

one on one He has power but out in the open he wasnt shyt. He had Vaders mind on lockdown but Anakin was the most powerful person with the force

2nd best with the saber

I mean... any mofo out in the field stabbing babies is a cooooold dude

Darth Vader had a whole fukkin Galaxy on lock to himself..how many nikkas died just over the 25yrs it took to overthrow him ?

lol

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Vader made the Death Star

palpatine couldnt do shyt without vader

one on one He has power but out in the open he wasnt shyt. He had Vaders mind on lockdown but Anakin was the most powerful person with the force

2nd best with the saber

I mean... any mofo out in the field stabbing babies is a cooooold dude

Darth Vader had a whole fukkin Galaxy on lock to himself..how many nikkas died just over the 25yrs it took to overthrow him ?

lol
Vader aint make no damn Death Star. Palpatine planned that shyt and even had the blueprints for it in Attack of the Clones with Dooku.
ep2clones_22.jpg

Vader was basically a stand in for Dooku. He was just an enforcer Palp was the boss.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol...man TDKR and The Killing Joke are revered because of the time they came out. Comic book writing in the mid-80's wasn't really advanced from a literary and academic standpoint, so stuff like TDKR and Watchmen were landmark. Comic book writing has advanced greatly since then. Almost all the top writers write outside of comic books.

I first read TDKR in about a year ago and my reaction was "That's it?" I was thoroughly unimpressed and underwhelmed. It guess it's like someone going back and listening to mid-80's rap who missed or was too young back then. Rakim and BDK just don't wow someone that grew up listening to Nas and Lupe. Let's not even talk about how absurd and completely nonsensical it is that the mutants and the batmen go from raping and killing babies like A Clockwork Orange psychopaths to being superheroes just because Batman beat up their leader and gave them a pep talk. :deadmanny:

The Killing Joke was better, but it wasn't all that impressive to me either reading it for the first time in 2013. The Watchmen has held up much better than both of them imo.

Jonathan Hickman's New Avengers, which is the topic of this thread, is light years beyond TDKR.

shyt, the aforementioned Doomwar story where the panther God Bast was forced to allow Doom in the vibranium vault because his intent was pure despite being a would-be genocidal tyrant running a utopian police world, as he had seen all potential timelines and was truly convinced he was the only hope of sustained peace on Earth was more thought-provoking and profound to me than TDKR or The Killing Joke.

Watchmen still stands today as one of the great writing achievements in graphic novel history.