Dr. Doom is the GOAT villain...no longer debatable

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
He never respected Osborn. He talked to him like he was a lil dude during the whole Dark Reign. He could tell Osborn wasn't really built for that level of bossness.

He doesn't talk to Namor and Magneto like that. He could probably crush both of them if he really wanted to, but real recognizes real so he treats them with respect.

Couldn't Magneto step to DOOM since he's all metal?

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Yeah, Mags would surely 'crush' Doom. :sas1:

8QCHYnZ.jpg

lrt5Wrr.jpg

kG3mVLi.jpg

Styled on him twice and only let him live because he's bored with how easily he gained world domination.:sas2:

Because he was bored.....:dwillhuh: DOOM really the gawd

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Stark and Doom both have anti emp, anti magnetism tech built into their armours.
Iron Man is probably better with tech than Doom. But he can't see Doom because of his mastery of sorcery and quantum physics. Doom is like Mr. Fantastic, Kang, Iron Man, and Dr. Strange rolled into one...with Batman's prep time.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Iron Man is probably better with tech than Doom. But he can't see Doom because of his mastery of sorcery and quantum physics. Doom is like Mr. Fantastic, Kang, Iron Man, and Dr. Strange rolled into one...with Batman's prep time.

:dahell:

When has Tony Stark built a working time machine? :sas1:

How about a time machine that actually alters your timeline and doesn't create a seperate timeline/universe? :sas1:

How about an apparatus that absorbs the powers of cosmic beings? :sas1:

I'll wait. :sas2:

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not smarter, but Iron Man's suit does have better tech simply because that's what he specializes in while Dooms armour can do more exotic shyyt. Doom isn't trying to reinvent the wheel with his armour but its tailored for specific threats he may face. Tony like's shiny new shyyt and will add it just because. It's not that Doom can't do it he he doesn't care to.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:dahell:

When has Tony Stark built a working time machine? :sas1:

How about a time machine that actually alters your timeline and doesn't create a seperate timeline/universe? :sas1:

How about an apparatus that absorbs the powers of cosmic beings? :sas1:

I'll wait. :sas2:
Iron Man has done some incredible shyt. Can't remember all of it, but he's split the Phoenix Force apart and created a Dyson sphere that can absorb the energy of a star. His armor tech is the best in the world. He built an energy-independent city and was shown in the future to build a sustainable civilization in outer space on an artificial planet I think. He's the most accomplished engineer in the MU. Doom maybe could be a better tech guy/engineer than him but that isn't his focus I think. Doom is more of a jack of all trades.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I really wish people would stop using Millar's Masters Of Doom story to rep Doom. shyt is so over-the-top dumb.