Dr Claud Anderson -State of Black America [2014] (this is what yall dont want to hear)

Spin

All Star
Daps
Dr Anderson makes some great points. However, how can what he is talking about being applied right now by us? I think of one example being Harlem. Right now, it's undergoing revitalization and some people are upset about whites moving in and the rising prices of housing. This goes back to what Dr Anderson speaks about. For those Blacks/Dominicans/Puerto Ricans, etc that own their apartments, houses, condos, etc they will benefit from the revitalization. The key is ownership. If you're just a renter then you are subject at any moment to be priced out.

Even when Harlem becomes totally "redone", they will still sell it off the history of the area. You have places like the Red Rooster which is owned by Marcus Samuelsson, but it would nice to see some more black owned business's in the area in general.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Upon first viewing, and not having read the thread... Atlanta has all the tools for a powerful black economy. We already have completely self-sufficient black neighborhoods. Even middle class and rich ones

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:wow: this thread barely 10 pages in 5 days

Threads talking about might expose someone 40+ pages in under a day

What more can I say

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
:ohhh: this type of artist will be the next big artist. Look at how dumbed down the music industry is. The back to Africa stuff has already been done, thug culture etc. has been made into 'jingles' as described by Nas. This is the next big move for Black folks.

they will be dropping so many gems on the hood, it will be similar to when Public Enemy hit.
I'll put my name in the hat. Studio next month.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:wow: this thread barely 10 pages in 5 days

Threads talking about might expose someone 40+ pages in under a day

What more can I say
everyone isn't awake yet, man. what can i say? i was blind and ignorant to this type of mindset in my teenage and young adulthood as well. sadly, what we really need is a popular rapper to put this type of shyt in a hot verse. sad but true

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
everyone isn't awake yet, man. what can i say? i was blind and ignorant to this type of mindset in my teenage and young adulthood as well. sadly, what we really need is a popular rapper to put this type of shyt in a hot verse. sad but true

What if that rapper was Eminem :lupe:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is why I tell nikkaz to focus on education. Education is so important.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They use both breh. The most important education that any racial/ethnic group can get is knowledge of self. They are taught their own history, language, customs, etc by their own people at a young age. That way when they go into the white supremacist school system, they don't get destroyed by it like many black children and end up losing their dignity in the process. Jews teach knowledge of self just as much as their learn outside education. American education without knowledge of self is a big reason why blacks have huge self hate issues.

You can have a black kid and a white kid in the same classroom but the information is processed differently. The white kid gets knowledge of self within in the American education system. He gets everything white washed which makes him have pride in himself, knowledge of self, entitlement and a superiority complex all of which ensures that he sustains white supremacy. The black kid gets the same information and he learns shame, hatred of self, dependency, and inferiority complex all of which ensures that he continues to be a victim of white supremacy.

Giving every black person a million dollars is not an example of an economic base breh.

An economy or economic system consists of the production, distribution or trade, and consumption of limited goods and services by different agents in a given geographical location. The economic agents can be individuals, businesses, organizations, or governments.

If you give every black person a million dollars the vast majority would go to the first non-black businesses to spend it and make everybody else wealthy rather than coming together and investing it and trying to aggregate it within an economic base created by us. Knowledge of self teaches you to look after the interests that best serves your people and this includes economic interests. Once you have identified the interests of your people then you can effectively use education to sustain these interests. Black businesses will need black CPAs and black CPA firms. Same can be applied to having black corporate lawyers. Black schools will need black teachers that are aware of the BS in the American system and find a way to teach information that does not foster self hate. Black communities will need black doctors that can serve black people more effectively. Currently most highly educated black people are serving other communities, this is in part has to do with a lack of an economic base that today's black communities. There are spots around the country that are better than others but not enough.

An example of the Jewish American economy. A non-Jewish person goes to a Jewish doctor for a physical. The doctor finds out that the person has low energy and believes it my be related to his hormone levels. He later refers him to a Jewish endocrinologist who diagnoses him with thyroid issues and later sends him to a pharmacy a few miles away operated by a Jewish pharmacist. This is how Jews look out for their economic interests and that is because they have knowledge of self which makes you want to help your own people shine.

When you lack knowledge of self you desire to see people like you underneath you and not on your level. Its the reason why in Houston a white dude can be driving a Lambo and nikkas will not hate on him, but if they see a black man with a Lambo nikkas are hatin. Nikkas don't enjoy seeing other nikkas shine. That is why black people hating on each other is at an all-time high. And I not talking about hating a person's craft such as music or sports. I'm talking just hating because another black person is doing well. You know who is also on the black man in a Lambo, the white man. This is learned behavior that comes from the education system and when I mean education school, media, print, internet, etc. All those are ways in which education is channeled.

:wow::wow::wow: