Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just watched The Sunday Service.

:mjlol: at Korey threatening to kill the dude in the car.

They lost a couple cools points though.

1. Semi-reviewed Frank Ocean's album, didn't mention Andre's verse at all.

2. Said they might stop watching "Mr. Robot" because they don't know what's going on.

How you run a pop culture site and don't mention an Andre verse, when it's one of the biggest stories in music? How do you run a site on the internet, and don't know what's going on with a show the internet figured out a month ago?

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
To be fair though, they have pretty :scusthov: discussions/taste in music generally. They stick to the more bullshyt end of it all.
I'm not sure about Goodwin or Martin but I know Korey fukks with old school hip-hop. That's why I was :dwillhuh: when he didn't even mention it.

Fred.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Anyone else else wish Korey would allow Martin and Goodwin to have more input throughout their reviews and not just the portion at the end where they quickly drop their thoughts/ratings. It's funny cause Goodwin be talking fast as hell as if he been waiting 20 minutes to drop his thoughts and Korey only allocated his ass 10 seconds to get it all out.

I know it's koreys show and all but sometimes his long winded ass be tiring especially when he's going through his explanations/setups and the other guys are just relegated to laughing along for the most part and occasionally providing quick input.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Anyone else else wish Korey would allow Martin and Goodwin to have more input throughout their reviews and not just the portion at the end where they quickly drop their thoughts/ratings. It's funny cause Goodwin be talking fast as hell as if he been waiting 20 minutes to drop his thoughts and Korey only allocated his ass 10 seconds to get it all out.

I know it's koreys show and all but sometimes his long winded ass be tiring especially when he's going through his explanations/setups and the other guys are just relegated to laughing along for the most part and occasionally providing quick input.
yea i agree, especially when it comes to martin....in the full non edited reviews that they dont post on youtube, korey does give martin more time to speak mostly but i still think it should be 50/50....when u listen to the spill reviews almost everybody got the chance to talk but for some reason its not like that on double toasted. Its cool when they watch movies separately and u get to hear more of their thoughts on a movie than usual

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps

Danielle sounds dumb as shyt in this. Talking like they gotta do some high brow ad campaign for a fukking fast food restaurant. She hanging on to some college marketing course lessons from the 90's, playing the I know good marketing, pretentious snob. Meanwhile, the whole studio, including her, are eating KFC cause of that "horrible" ad campaign. shyt I'm thinking bout grabbing some KFC right now and I ain't ate there in years.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
She was especially cringeworthy that night. There was another segment she tried to interject that her POV was right and they were wrong. You'd think after the drunk show she'd tone it down. Nope. Still a birdbrain

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
shyt I'm thinking bout grabbing some KFC right now and I ain't ate there in years.

It's that subliminal marketing playing with your mind. It's kind of like how I was at the concession stand at the movie theater a few weeks ago and behind the counter a big picture of a blueberry ICEE popped up on the animated screen looking all cold, shiny, and delicious. Then all of the sudden I felt parched and thirsty so I bought one. First time I had one in a long ass time too. :ehh:

Last edited:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
EQlAmml.gif

Now I kinda want an icee.