Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol::scust:

Yeah he does :what:

shyt in that 40 Shades of Black, he talking bout how Marlon got a nice body for a 43 year old...:huhldup::whoa:
One moist joke ok but goddamn this nikka just wont stop with the faggitry now. Martin seem like the actual gay guy and even he isnt going full Queen. Fuk this channel :camby:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
im tryna smash Shea tho

:mjpls:

96529-leonardo-dicaprio-boobs-omg-gi-425p.gif

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi

:gladbron::dead:

Korey went the fukk in. Listened to the audio yesterday, but the video makes it :krs:..he hates Marlon's spoofs more than the Meet the Spartans guys

:russ:He really don't like spoof movies

Also Korey goodwin might have the worst taste in anything I've ever seen. Fam don't like anything

I watched this earlier like damn he went in

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
Does anybody like spoof movies? I always thought only white guys and pre teens still enjoyed those. Last one I saw was Haunted House, my 11 or 12 yr old nephew highly recommended it :mjlol:

As somone who used to think MArlon had potential I've got no problem with Korey roasting him, the shyt is kinda embarrassing at this point. I didnt detect any c00ning in the rant, mostly disappointment if anything

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Does anybody like spoof movies? I always thought only white guys and pre teens still enjoyed those. Last one I saw was Haunted House, my 11 or 12 yr old nephew highly recommended it :mjlol:

As somone who used to think MArlon had potential I've got no problem with Korey roasting him, the shyt is kinda embarrassing at this point. I didnt detect any c00ning in the rant, mostly disappointment if anything
Korey has pretty much called Martin a c00n before...I have detected some sus moments from Korey at times but he didnt really rub me the wrong way with this review...but maybe thats because any time i saw trailers for this movie i could tell it looked like one of the worst movies ever made...i didnt mind the Haunted House movies but they are obnoxious and clearly below Scary Movie and anything else Wayans related.

They were def mad though reviewing it...prob because they paid full price :umad:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Last edited: