Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
SOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!:russ:

yeah. i fukks with them but Korey DO come off real sweet
just bein real
Just to much moist humor. Talking about guys he'd smash and what not. Martin seem like he'd be the one talk in that sweet shyt but he's probably the better reviewer in my opinion. Korea is funny but once he goes into all that bromance, [gay but not gay] shyt I'm like :camby:

Tommy's cosigning is weak to. Dude cosign everything dam

I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING TOOOOO. :gladbron:

No you weren't stop it

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Just to much moist humor. Talking about guys he'd smash and what not. Martin seem like he'd be the one talk in that sweet shyt but he's probably the better reviewer in my opinion. Korea is funny but once he goes into all that bromance, [gay but not gay] shyt I'm like :camby:
there was one where he was fukkin with Tommy (or one of them muthafukkas) on some "you keep messin around ill fukk you!"

i was like "WHOA!" :huhldup:

but he just looks gay too tho, which is crazy in itself.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
there was one where he was fukkin with Tommy (or one of them muthafukkas) on some "you keep messin around ill fukk you!"

i was like "WHOA!" :huhldup:

but he just looks gay too tho, which is crazy in itself.
Tommy... his professional yes man.

I NOTICED THAT SAME THING TOOOOO :gladbron:

I was just gonna say that :gladbron:

nikka stop lying

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga

I was feeling the review up until he called Martin a c00n for not agreeing with him

i noticed Martin doesnt seem to be affected by those types of things in movies. He lets some wild shyt slide for the sake of the review or entertainment's sake...That was cold for Korey to call him a c00n though. Thats your homie.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps

I was feeling the review up until he called Martin a c00n for not agreeing with him

You could tell Martin was emotionally wounded by that, couldn't even fake laugh and kept looking down/sideways. Thing is if he liked gods and kings his greatest crime is his taste in films not the colour of his skin

Ps who knows what was said off camera though, seems like he said one thing off it then when it was time to go on YouTube he backpeddled leaving korey with the bag

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

listen to how this nikka Martin sounds when he gets around them cacs.

he sounds like a real free spirit when he's around Trevor and ian