Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Cam Newton and the Real Sore Losers

Haven't listened yet. They teased that someone was leaving and I scrolled through the comments and it was her. :sadbron:
i just watched the Youtube version..Korey said "seee...my penis is gonna miss this" and gestured toward Shea and her/Tone Royal got mad uncomfortable....

now i dont know why she's leaving...but in the few times i've seen her in youtube clips, Korey has almost always said something sexual or sexist right next to her and you can see in her facial expressions that she dont mess with that but its not her show so she just takes it...

she's quitting the show to be with me :manny:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
I got to agree with @Mowgli about the cam episode, they was c00ning with that black people should be "sweet and docile meek humble and kind"

When they calling you thug you should get up smile and find salvation in they words

Once they start talking about his money they went full cac&c00n:camby:

Also what's with dude keep talking about his dikk that hoe look uncomfortable

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
their other reviews aren't as bad as that...and it's pretty much only Korey who's on that gay shyt...he has a gay crushes on Chantum Tatum and Zac Efron :sitdown::scust::whoa:

I'll check them out. Who is that dude cosigning but not really puttin any input? He seems sorta useless.
they have an entertaining channel. dont let that review be their only example haha
I'll try not to breh. Shyt just thru me off.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
It kinda sounded like both Korey and Martin got rid of Shea. They mentioned she would zone out a lot on camera. To me, it sounded like Martin pulled Korey to the side one day and told him she had to go. They talked about it during this weeks Roast & Toast. Danielle been on the show all week and has been bringing her girlfriends with her. Martin even told her she's been a lot better since she became single...