Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
daaaaaaamn im mad i went bowling and missed the full on fukkery....i was wondering why dude wrote a long ass comment calling korey a a$$hole

EDIT: holy shyt im reading the chat rn on double toasted and danielle was going crazy....flashed her ass, cried, got pissed at korey, and threatened to leave the show...maaaaan i hope somebody recorded this shyt cuz i need this fukkery in my life

EDIT again: still reading the comments about this fukkery and its CLEAR danielle wants to fukk korey....she was twerking on this man and tryna take his shirt off and shyt and thats why he got pissed at her. Any nicca doubting korey loyalty to his girl can kill all that now cuz he legit went off on her tonight for that and danielle might not be back tbh especially if miss mia saw this

EDIT one mo gin: a message from a toastee summarizing the fukkery
"Long story short Adrienne: drunk show, danielle got fukked up, started twerking on Korey, showed her whole ass twice, on her phone during the movie review, she felt attacked, flipped out, started crying, threatened to leave the show"

No I didn't record it. The page on DT is up so they might release it but it'll probably be edited like hell.

She did try twerking on Korey, and she did flash the guys her ass/t*ts but Korey had the camera on Goodwin/Martin but their expressions of :gladbron: were pretty funny.

He did make her cry, and more or less confirmed shyt we've said here about her being a bird brain. She tried playing the innocent role but got called out on it through out the night.

She straight up "disrespected" the film they all got drunk to watch too, Korey panned the camera on her and she was on her phone and shyt.

Korey straight up told her that none of them wanted to fukk her like that and that she didn't bring shyt to the table for that night, a night she was advocating.

Yeah Martin revealed he has kids

:huhldup::heh:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Lol man I'm on the children of the toast facebook page and the shyt seems crazy.

Just googled and am now readin through some of da comments...

Lol was dis shyt really dat bad? :lupe:

*edit* Da hell is dis story about Danielle breakin her arm durin a threesome and not stoppin tho? :dame:

Last edited:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
It wasn't that bad, it got awkward at times...but really it was more of a wake up call/exposure of Danielle getting by on her looks/being the sexual crazed chick she says she is. For the confidence shyt she likes to boast about herself, she can't handle criticism and is pretty insecure

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
It wasn't that bad, it got awkward at times...but really it was more of a wake up call/exposure of Danielle getting by on her looks/being the sexual crazed chick she says she is. For the confidence shyt she likes to boast about herself, she can't handle criticism and is pretty insecure
Wasn't she in like an abusive relationship before?