Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Daps
Reppin
Canada
in the weekly roast and toast

Damn Danielle makes a freudian slip implying she's fukking Korey, then there was a Facebook pic of Korey on Danielle's bed?

One snap had Korey at her place looking all serious as if he wasn't supposed to be there. :whoa:

He's sloppy:ehh:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
in the weekly roast and toast

Damn Danielle makes a freudian slip implying she's fukking Korey, then there was a Facebook pic of Korey on Danielle's bed?

One snap had Korey at her place looking all serious as if he wasn't supposed to be there. :whoa:

He's sloppy:ehh:

Nah Korey was in his bed and Danielle Face Timed him to ask something about the show since she does their advertising and marketing. She took a screen cap of him and put it on Facebook for the fans to laugh at, which pissed his girl off.

I seriously doubt they're doing anything, I doubt he's that stupid.

Fred.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah Korey was in his bed and Danielle Face Timed him to ask something about the show since she does their advertising and marketing. She took a screen cap of him and put it on Facebook for the fans to laugh at, which pissed his girl off.

I seriously doubt they're doing anything, I doubt he's that stupid.

Fred.
Korey is a self admitted former sex addict and Danielle is a all around freaky bytch that loves casual sex with tall black men :jbhmm: