Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That, then her comments bout Strippers later on. Her Kanye/Taylor shyt was cringeworthy too, and the advice she's been giving

Oh, I didn't see the strippers stuff. Or the Kanye/Taylor stuff, I got side tracked.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The stripper stuff is towards the end

Some pretty :snoop: stuff overall.

When she got into w/ Ray's GF was even worse.

I didn't even watch all the time travel stuff. I'm watching it now.

She's dumb as a box of rocks. But it's cool for the show because it's supposed to be entertaining. But as fine as she is I doubt I could be around her longer than 5 minutes.

What happened with Ray's girl?

Fred.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
What happened with Ray's girl?

They were talking about mental health then in the background Ray's GF was :Snoop:'ing so they bring her on air and they debate a bit. Ray's GF got a Masters in Psych or something similar and Danielle said she has to respectfully disagree with everything she was saying. Danielle's entitled to her opinion of course but she's on that Peggy Hill thinking her shyt don't stink.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i dont think danielle is dumb but she kind of that hippie way of thinking when it comes to like spiritual shyt and stuff like that so she'll go on a tangent about the energy in the world and shyt and you'll be like :dwillhuh:....but she's attractive and dudes aint been calling her out on her dumb shyt so she thinks she's right most of the time. Luckily korey and co. is there tho :pachaha:....ray's girl is a solid lil redhead btw :ehh: she has NO ASS AT ALL but i like her smile. Korey has brought it up many of times about how she used to tell him how racist her parents are so i know mexican is as far as she'll go and its light ass ray mexican at that :mjlol:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
They've eased off a bit to let her speak unless she enters territory that she'll really sound like an idiot.

Quoting because I just listened to the ghostbusters review where Martin called Leslie a gorilla.

Not excusing his remarks but Martin mentioned he did message Leslie and apologized and he did feel bad that he said it