Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Just watched it. The only criticism I have is Korey waited too long to get to the point.

From the 15 minute point onward should've been the start of the video. He's receiving so much flack from "fans" of the show talking about he's racist or "causing problems" by mentioning these things the long ass intro trying to figure out how to word it was a waste of time.

Regardless I applaud him for addressing it.

Fred.

:dahell: @ callin somebody racist for pointin out blatant racism.

fukk kinda bizzaro Jedi mind trick shyt is dat? :dead:

Dese people are outta their fukkin minds.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: @ callin somebody racist for pointin out blatant racism.

fukk kinda bizzaro Jedi mind trick shyt is dat? :dead:

Dese people are outta their fukkin minds.

One thing he nailed is when he said most white people would rather not be bothered with racial issues. He's 100% right.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I said dis in anotha thread but it's like dese mufukkas actually get offended by our pain & sufferin. :wtf::mindblown:

I'm white, but you're right.

It's not offended, it's more "this don't concern me, so I don't care about it". Which isn't any better. Then again most white people don't really associate with black people. Or they associate with a couple, and when they speak out it's taken as "causing problems", like with Korey.

I make it a point not to associate with white people, as weird as it sounds.

Fred.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
IceCube.gif

I'm white, but you're right.

It's not offended, it's more "this don't concern me, so I don't care about it". Which isn't any better. Then again most white people don't really associate with black people. Or they associate with a couple, and when they speak out it's taken as "causing problems", like with Korey.

I make it a point not to associate with white people, as weird as it sounds.

Fred.

kobe-not-impressed.gif

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I'm from midtown Kansas City, Missouri. They actually had to desegregate the school district in the late 80's, early 90's because every school in the area was literally 80%-95% black. I lived there and went to school before they desegregated it. I'm the only white person in my clique of friends.

I don't have anything against white people, after all I'm white, but I'm not trying to congregate with large groups of white people to the point they get comfortable and start talking about other races. I'm good on all that shyt.

Fred.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I'm from midtown Kansas City, Missouri. They actually had to desegregate the school district in the late 80's, early 90's because every school in the area was literally 80%-95% black. I lived there and went to school before they desegregated it. I'm the only white person in my clique of friends.

I don't have anything against white people, after all I'm white, but I'm not trying to congregate with large groups of white people to the point they get comfortable and start talking about other races. I'm good on all that shyt.

Fred.

I can unda dig. :ehh:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
For the record if you guys want to discuss racial matters....criticize police, white people, the government....knock yourself out....but be like this guy:

Got his point across intelligently without throwing around insults like a 2 year old. Keep that corn ball shyt in TLR.

Fred.
my bad, thought you were dissing me breh.

• Dap
Reactions: hex