Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Podcasting can be done anywhere. I dont think they cared about each other that much
Nah the small shyt matters. Those episodes where Korey is in turkey are ok, but it don't hit like it does when Korey Martin and Billy are in the studio. That's one of the main reasons I don't listen to What Up Son. But when Oz is in Austin in the house the chemistry is great

Korey moving to turkey would've taken a lot of soul out of the shows

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Nah the small shyt matters. Those episodes where Korey is in turkey are ok, but it don't hit like it does when Korey Martin and Billy are in the studio. That's one of the main reasons I don't listen to What Up Son. But when Oz is in Austin in the house the chemistry is great

Korey moving to turkey would've taken a lot of soul out of the shows
Exactly. Being able to connect with his fans in the studio. The in person chemistry. Moving to Turkey would be the end of DT. Plus he put money into the studio already too. He committed to that and she committed to him. The communication must not have been there because if Turkey was a sticking point they shoulda never got married.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Podcasting can be done anywhere. I dont think they cared about each other that much

Forget the business his mother, family, and friends are all stateside. He'd only get to see them once or twice a year if at all.

Lucky for him you have to be married for 10 years to get spousal support in Texas.

I think he went to Turkey to save his marriage. Then he got back to Austin and he was stressed about that call he got at 3am. Must've been her saying she's going through with a divorce:wow:

Maybe he can find a good black woman now :wow:

He thought he did when he went to that party at his boys house. The guy played for the Chiefs and there baddies there. One chick was pushing up on him but once he told her what he does for a living she curved him :mjlol:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe he can find a good black woman now :wow:

we-gotta-get-serious-just-a-little-bit-serious.gif

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
after halfway through the review dude is at least offering opinion and its not just Korey talking
so thats a plus.
havent had the usual laugh I have with Korey and Chris Herman yet but its not a bad review with him

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
after halfway through the review dude is at least offering opinion and its not just Korey talking
so thats a plus.
havent had the usual laugh I have with Korey and Chris Herman yet but its not a bad review with him

Nick is okay but like you said the humor isn't there as much.

He should just get Oz to do it. The show is only an hour and it's not even weekly so they could line their schedules up.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where is Julian Green? Korey should just bring him in for that.
Julien might've moved if I'm not mistaken. I do remember him talking about a job opportunity in a different state vut I don't know how serious he was

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the new dude in the retro review looks like he's been held captive in that dark room
gonna take some time to getting use to his setup when switching to him
Yea he needs to do something about that 480p Vietnamese POW setup he got going on:mjlol: looking like Korey got him held hostage to discuss movies and pop culture topics:mjlol:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Julien might've moved if I'm not mistaken. I do remember him talking about a job opportunity in a different state vut I don't know how serious he was

It was Vegas but that was like a year ago so I don't think he got that job. I forgot he said he was doing camera work for a concert so he's probably just out of town until that's done. Korey would've had him on for a send off if he wasn't coming back.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was Vegas but that was like a year ago so I don't think he got that job. I forgot he said he was doing camera work for a concert so he's probably just out of town until that's done. Korey would've had him on for a send off if he wasn't coming back.
It wasn't a year ago it was back in the Summer:russ: but yea no send off so maybe he didn't leave