Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You understand there’s a difference between having cash on hand and money in investments?

She can be struggling with liquid cash but still have money tied up in her housing investments which have their own cost to own.

And Korey has talked about struggled with money on his own. He seems very disciplined but it could just be the simple fact he bought the house with the assumptions of two incomes to handle expenses( I have no idea what Texas property taxes and electricity etc cost are) but I doubt DT on its own is enough consistently to cover those cost.
Austin housing is crazy right now. its one of the reasons the suburbs are growing at a rapid rate cuz everybody getting priced out.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Terrible it came to this, hopefully the proceedings goes smoothly for both parties.

Good he’s getting it off his chest. He is throwing high key shade at her multiple times throughout that tho.
“Depending on who you ask”.
“When you do everything you can.”

In relationships you can feel like you doing everything right or everything going good but if that communication ain’t A1, you both could be reading two completely different pages out the same book.

At the end of the day it really just came down to he chose his career over moving to Turkey and for whatever reason she didn’t realize or didn’t care how important DT is to him.

Hope he finds peace and bounces back quickly

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You understand there’s a difference between having cash on hand and money in investments?

She can be struggling with liquid cash but still have money tied up in her housing investments which have their own cost to own.

And Korey has talked about struggled with money on his own. He seems very disciplined but it could just be the simple fact he bought the house with the assumptions of two incomes to handle expenses( I have no idea what Texas property taxes and electricity etc cost are) but I doubt DT on its own is enough consistently to cover those cost.

You understand the difference between facts and speculation?

I'm giving you the information that we KNOW. Saying she's worth more than him is a big leap and I'm wondering how you can confidently make that claim. Do you know how many properties she has, their location, their value? You don't so how can you state that you're "pretty sure she's worth more than him?"

Korey owns a house, owns a business, and has multiple revenue streams. Those are facts so until you can tell us the value of her real estate portfolio I'm calling bullshyt.

Korey has never said she's worth more than him so you should wait until he does.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
She's been trying to get him to move to Turkey from the beginning. She never took his podcasting seriously either. In the beginning, breh used to vent on stream about her to the point where Marin would get nervous. Im surprised she even married him and her married her

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
You understand the difference between facts and speculation?

I'm giving you the information that we KNOW. Saying she's worth more than him is a big leap and I'm wondering how you can confidently make that claim. Do you know how many properties she has, their location, their value? You don't so how can you state that you're "pretty sure she's worth more than him?"

Korey owns a house, owns a business, and has multiple revenue streams. Those are facts so until you can tell us the value of her real estate portfolio I'm calling bullshyt.

Korey has never said she's worth more than him so you should wait until he does.
You are speculating too hard off too little information.

“Owning a business” don’t mean crap. DT’s numbers on Twitch and YouTube don’t even hit half the numbers of stuff like RTV or Weekly Planet or Blind Wave. Korey’s diligent and hard working but DT ain’t some behemoth of a channel.

The fact of the matter is immigrating to the US ain’t cheap. And she, at one point owned multiple properties ( one in Florida where they first met) in the US which again, ain’t cheap especially for a foreigner.

He doesn’t have to say it. Neither one of us knows the ins and outs or the financials, what either side wants, or how Texas divorce laws work. The simple fact is DT ain’t the major asset you seem to think it is.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are speculating too hard off too little information.

“Owning a business” don’t mean crap. DT’s numbers on Twitch and YouTube don’t even hit half the numbers of stuff like RTV or Weekly Planet or Blind Wave. Korey’s diligent and hard working but DT ain’t some behemoth of a channel.

The fact of the matter is immigrating to the US ain’t cheap. And she, at one point owned multiple properties ( one in Florida where they first met) in the US which again, ain’t cheap especially for a foreigner.

He doesn’t have to say it. Neither one of us knows the ins and outs or the financials, what either side wants, or how Texas divorce laws work. The simple fact is DT ain’t the major asset you seem to think it is.

You're the one with zero information :what:

Where are the properties and how much are they worth? Does she even still own them? If you can't answer that then stop talking about how much she's worth.

We at least know what assets Korey has and he wasn't cash poor but you're trying to frame it as if I said DT is a million dollar entity when I never said that. It's a business that generates revenue. We know he's stable financially but we don't know her status. Somehow you're minimizing him and assuming she's better off :mjpls:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
You're the one with zero information :what:

Where are the properties and how much are they worth? Does she even still own them? If you can't answer that then stop talking about how much she's worth.

We at least know what assets Korey has and he wasn't cash poor but you're trying to frame it as if I said DT is a million dollar entity when I never said that. It's a business that generates revenue. We know he's stable financially but we don't know her status. Somehow you're minimizing him and assuming she's better off :mjpls:
I never said Mia was some millionaire either. I simply said she had more valuable assets. You can’t name anything but DT and a house.

Divorce is about division of assets.

Edit: and you are right I don’t know the current state of what she has just what Korey said she did have when they met, so if she does still have it, then she factually has more assets than him.

Revenue isn’t profit. DT has has expenses and just because you sign contracts with a company doesn’t mean you’re seeing a ROI. Korey straight out admitted he was doing better on his own site than partnering with Twitch which is why he got a Patreon.

Revenue doesn’t mean your profitable. You have no idea what DT cost( editors, studio expenses) air how many revenue streams he makes money from.

Just because you sign a contract with a company doesn’t mean you actual make money from the deal.

DT is Korey. Martin, Mia, and everyone else got other stuff going on they don’t need DT.

Last edited:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't been keeping up with them lately but it's terrible to hear Corey and Mia are getting divorced.

He kind of hinted at the issues her moving back to Turkey was giving but I didn't think it would come to this.
It's near impossible to maintain a marriage living apart in two different countries. You might as well be friends with occasional benefits at that point. Korey basically had to choose DT or Mia and he chose DT in the end.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
She's been trying to get him to move to Turkey from the beginning. She never took his podcasting seriously either. In the beginning, breh used to vent on stream about her to the point where Marin would get nervous. Im surprised she even married him and her married her
Podcasting can be done anywhere. I dont think they cared about each other that much

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Podcasting can be done anywhere. I dont think they cared about each other that much
That was her argument, it got worse after he lost spill. He only stayed in America because of the 24 hr donation stream was successful. It was obvious he wanted to stay, but he was ready to sell his place. His neighbors were all selling at the time, before Austin's market blew up. He was ready to cash out and go anywhere. He didn't want to go back to Waco