Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hope he signed a prenup

He didn't :francis:

I'll never understand why men don't get one knowing what they stand to lose. Divorce just seems like too stressful a process. So much so that it outweighs the benefits of marriage. There's a million horror stories but everyone acts like it won't happen to them.

Mia wanted to move back to Turkey and she wanted kids. Korey wasn't willing to do either so why get married? He could've kept her as a girlfriend and made an easy exit.

Welp, GMB still undefeated :manny:

Pretty sure she’s worth more than him considering she owns property in Florida.

We don't know that. Korey has spoken before about her struggling with money and him paying for everything.

If she got money like that I don't think he'd be worrying about losing his house and yes he fully paid for the house on his own.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:francis: This should’ve been a conversation before they gotten married. Mia maybe gotten home sick, wanted kids, covid happened, and then the earthquakes in Turkey. Korey already paid for his house. And been building Double Toasted up since Spill ended. Ain’t no way bruh is moving to Turkey. Hopefully this divorce ends with both parties happy.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
He didn't :francis:

I'll never understand why men don't get one knowing what they stand to lose. Divorce just seems like too stressful a process. So much so that it outweighs the benefits of marriage. There's a million horror stories but everyone acts like it won't happen to them.

Mia wanted to move back to Turkey and she wanted kids. Korey wasn't willing to do either so why get married? He could've kept her as a girlfriend and made an easy exit.

Welp, GMB still undefeated :manny:

We don't know that. Korey has spoken before about her struggling with money and him paying for everything.

If she got money like that I don't think he'd be worrying about losing his house and yes he fully paid for the house on his own.
You understand there’s a difference between having cash on hand and money in investments?

She can be struggling with liquid cash but still have money tied up in her housing investments which have their own cost to own.

And Korey has talked about struggled with money on his own. He seems very disciplined but it could just be the simple fact he bought the house with the assumptions of two incomes to handle expenses( I have no idea what Texas property taxes and electricity etc cost are) but I doubt DT on its own is enough consistently to cover those cost.