Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
^shyt was too funny :mjlol:

and my gawd is that danielle chick fine as fukk :noah: and only fukk with niccas :shaq:

12191726_10153730933779182_9052063380676411351_n.jpg

:obama:

She's also shown up in a few DT videos about half in the bag which means she likes to party. :mj:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Cyrus (Chris Cox) from the spill.com days has his own site called oneofus.net were he does reviews among other things but imo his reviews miss Korey. Carlyle left spill.com when he wrote that movie "Sinister" and he's seems to be a respectable writer in Hollywood. He was on DT when Sinister 2 released and he was hinting that he was involved with the "Dr. Strange" movie. Cohost 3000 seemed to want to do something else by the end of spill.com. Korey and Martin still see him and I think they said that Cohost showed up to recent event for DT. Korey was always the star and Martin is his perfect partner and they do own the site. Korey realizes they messed up when they sold spill.com to Hollywood.com so I doubt they will make the same mistake with DT and apparently they are making enough money to make everyone on the show full time employees.

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

Bout 7 years ago me and my homeboy was out in Jerz to visit his brothers grave
We went to white castle after and there was this girl in front of us buggin out for whatever reason
And we just smokin wasnt really payin attention like that until we realize how long we been sittin there
So my man starts beepin and this bytch gets out and starts yellin at us all crazy
My nikka grabbed this half full bottle of vsop out the back seat and launched that shyt at her back window
shyt didnt even break but it cracked her glass
She ran back into her car and sped off
The guy at the window was all happy and shyt
Like thanks man fukk that bytch lol
Ignorant muthafukkas smh