BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I dont see it, they seem to disagree on a lot of things
He musta been talkin about Tommy
shyt be funny as hell how Tommy always late or doesnt show up cause he "doesnt get the emails" from Korey
:deadmanny:
The 5 Nights at Freddys joints were retarded as hell tho :mjlol:

MarcusDigital

Being Real Till Aint No Real Left
Daps
Yo I just found Double toasted a few months ago.While looking for Ant-man Reviews :russ:

I remember the spill.com days though and Co-Host 3000.
If your a Dragonball z fan YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO THIS ONE corey and Co-Host killed Dragonball Evolution

:salute:

Last edited:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Lmao
I think one of spill.com dudes has beef with korey and dude was talking shyt on twitter

:patrice: So there's beef between the Spill guys now? Damn :wow: hate to hear it. Ever since I found Double Toasted earlier this year, I had been wondering why Co-Host and Cyrus hadn't appeared on the new show. Never mentioned. Nothing. Then again, like I said, I don't think Korey's time with Spill (which was powered by Hollywood.com) was a happy one and he's happy that that time is over. I always remember that rant/meltdown Korey had on Let's Do This back in the day:

Last edited:

Interloper

Lurker Extraordinaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 219
Lmao
I think one of spill.com dudes has beef with korey and dude was talking shyt on twitter

:patrice: So there's beef between the Spill guys now? Damn :wow: hate to hear it. Ever since I found Double Toasted earlier this year, I had been wondering why Co-Host and Cyrus hadn't appeared on the new show. Never mentioned. Nothing. Then again, like I said, I don't think Korey's time with Spill (which was powered by Hollywood.com) was a happy one and he's happy that that time is over. I always remember that rant/meltdown Korey had on Let's Do This back in the day:

The beef was between that dude Fungusmonkey and Korey over petty shyt and Korey called him out on one of the Weekly Roast & Toast episodes:

As far as I know, there exists no beef between Carlyle, Cyrus(Chris Cox) & Co-Host(Tony), in fact, they recently had Carlyle on when Sinister 2 came out and Cyrus was on a Sunday Service show a while back.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
The beef was between that dude Fungusmonkey and Korey over petty shyt and Korey called him out on one of the Weekly Roast & Toast episodes:

As far as I know, there exists no beef between Carlyle, Cyrus(Chris Cox) & Co-Host(Tony), in fact, they recently had Carlyle on when Sinister 2 came out and Cyrus was on a Sunday Service show a while back.

:salute: They need to have Co-Host show up sometime. I was happy as hell that he became a full time member after Carlyle left. It made the Spill reviews 10x better than what they already were.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi

Ahh, ok. I never wad up on spill just double toasted

I thought dude was one of the main people
I remember sin that on twitter when it happened

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I used to fukk with these dudes YEARS ago

I honestly didn't even know they were still around

They are funny but they also do try way too hard to be funny sometimes and it comes off corny as fukk

Its hard to explain but its like after a while they just kept trying to one up eachother trying to see who was the funnier instead of doing good/funny reviews so i lost interest

Like,it just didn't feel organic anymore.It felt like their reviews went from funny ass reviews to doing stand ups talking about movies the whole time

I'll give them a try again though to see how their recent stuff is
This nikkas crazy