Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
started watching they shyt almost like a year ago....these dudes are fukking hilarious brehs :pachaha: i usually dont like dudes that laugh at they own jokes but korey be saying some funny shyt :mjlol: and he's a pawg hunter :myman:...the only thing i wish is that they'd put those fine females on their video reviews sometimes. That hispanic chick and the mixed chick with the blonde hair :wow:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I used to fukk with these dudes YEARS ago

I honestly didn't even know they were still around

They are funny but they also do try way too hard to be funny sometimes and it comes off corny as fukk

Its hard to explain but its like after a while they just kept trying to one up eachother trying to see who was the funnier instead of doing good/funny reviews so i lost interest

Like,it just didn't feel organic anymore.It felt like their reviews went from funny ass reviews to doing stand ups talking about movies the whole time

I'll give them a try again though to see how their recent stuff is

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I used to fukk with these dudes YEARS ago

I honestly didn't even know they were still around

Yeah, I've been keeping up with these dudes since about 2008 when they were on Spill.com. Hated to hear that they went under in 2013, but it seemed like the stress of running the site was really getting to Korey. He seems more at peace with DT. Obviously, Leon is on DT, but I wonder what Co-Host 3000, Cyrus, and, to a lesser extent, Carlyle are up to nowadays. :jbhmm:

Last edited:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Yeah, I've been keeping up with these dudes since about 2008 when they were on Spill.com. Hated to hear that they went under in 2013, but it seemed like the stress of running the site was really getting to Korey. He seems more at peace with DB. Obviously, Cyrus is on DB, but I wonder what Co-Host 3000, Leon, and Carlyle are up to nowadays. :jbhmm:
Leon is Martin

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Yeah, I've been keeping up with these dudes since about 2008 when they were on Spill.com. Hated to hear that they went under in 2013, but it seemed like the stress of running the site was really getting to Korey. He seems more at peace with DB. Obviously, Leon is on DB, but I wonder what Co-Host 3000, Cyrus, and, to a lesser extent, Carlyle are up to nowadays. :jbhmm:
Carlyle wrote that movie sinister

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
These 2 queens crack me up. I hope double toasted is black owned.

Tommy is a parrot for whatever Korey says though, which is annoying.

Last edited:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I've been a big fan since the Spill.com days. I'm not a movie buff but I enjoy hearing their reviews and they're always honest and entertaining. The Oogieloves review is my favorite one from Spill.

Found it. :pachaha: