He got fired for what he said and it was justified

Nobody should be putting on a cape for that weirdo

disney is "squeaky" clean, family friendly, that shyt ain't sliding

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought their stance was more about how everyone cheered Roman Polansky, knew about Harvey being a scum bag for years, Mel Gibson still gets work, and how actual rapists and pedos got celebrated but Gunn got the axe over tweets. Not to mention he got caught for the same tweets years ago and Disney still employed him.

They weren't caping for Gunn as much as they were attacking the hypocrisy. They said they understood the firing but the situation is more nuanced then that.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Martin said something during the Purge review that made me low-key depressed

it's funny how when you think of something so horrific like the purge, mogs wanna immediately think about how they can kill people etc. and yet you have some bruhs like Martin that say you can think of a much more suitable alternative like having a big ass party.

and i think a part of me that finds that depressing is you'd have people who'd use that as an opportunity to kill and maim, as oppose to just using that opportunity to meet and get to know, enjoy the company of people

idk i'm weird af tbh

off topic, first time Billy pulled tho ":ooh::wow::steviej: is she white?" i damn near woke up my girl i was laughing so hard.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
disney is "squeaky" clean, family friendly, that shyt ain't sliding
Since Disney is acquiring so many IPs in Hollywood I think what is and isn’t squeaky clean is going to get harder for them when you have channels who employ people who say ugly things for real comedy.

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Martin said something during the Purge review that made me low-key depressed

it's funny how when you think of something so horrific like the purge, mogs wanna immediately think about how they can kill people etc. and yet you have some bruhs like Martin that say you can think of a much more suitable alternative like having a big ass party.

and i think a part of me that finds that depressing is you'd have people who'd use that as an opportunity to kill and maim, as oppose to just using that opportunity to meet and get to know, enjoy the company of people

idk i'm weird af tbh

off topic, first time Billy pulled tho ":ooh::wow::steviej: is she white?" i damn near woke up my girl i was laughing so hard.
I think people who say "I'd totally kill during a Purge" are just edgelords who are going too hard on that "I don't like people" tip. Your average person doesn't have it in them to kill anyone regardless of legality, and even if they did, the fact that others could also freely kill them would keep them in doors anyway.

Personally, I'd use a Purge as a chance to come up. Credit card fraud, identity theft, money laundering: all that shyt would be legal for 12 hours. I'm securing the bag then partying afterward. :russ:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I think people who say "I'd totally kill during a Purge" are just edgelords who are going too hard on that "I don't like people" tip. Your average person doesn't have it in them to kill anyone regardless of legality, and even if they did, the fact that others could also freely kill them would keep them in doors anyway.

Personally, I'd use a Purge as a chance to come up. Credit card fraud, identity theft, money laundering: all that shyt would be legal for 12 hours. I'm securing the bag then partying afterward. :russ:
I'd just go to a store take the biggest tv i can find, and all the video games i can handle. i'm a simple man.

Yaddam Yussein

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I’ve been binge watching some old Double Toasted episodes from back in their Spill days and noticed they kept calling Martin, Leon. :dwillhuh:

Anyone have info on this? Did Martin change his name or some shyt?

Last edited: