Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ehh...I just watched that and I don't think that's what Goodwin was saying at all. In the end, he even agreed with Korey saying the movie was a rental and was just at best, serviceable. His main thing was saying that the women of the film weren't being demeaned or mistreated really and that just like how other races can have their bullshyt movies without needing to have a in-depth message (see Adam Sandler movies in comparison to Kevin Hart movies for instance) and that they can still play on negative stereotypes and whatnot, without it being such a detriment to them as a race as a whole and that we should also be able to have the same thing without it being detrimental to us either. I agree with him about that whole sale.

The rules don't apply us the same way.

If this was a well done crime drama like Sugar Hill there wouldn't be a problem. This is just another Belly. The Snow Patrol:mjlol:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The rules don't apply us the same way.

If this was a well done crime drama like Sugar Hill there wouldn't be a problem. This is just another Belly. The Snow Patrol:mjlol:
Yeah, I'm aware and since that sentiment of next level scrutiny is always there, it just holds us back even further.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
The Snow Patrol:mjlol:

:lolbron: looked like they was carrying
namco-guncon-light-gun-controller-for-sony-playstation-1-ps1-tested-vg-c224-ebf9f04f4e257b3c223fc9f40b9b0757.jpg

namco-guncon-light-gun-controller-for-sony-playstation-1-ps1-tested-vg-c224-ebf9f04f4e257b3c223fc9f40b9b0757.jpg

:violent:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Korey's dumb-ass opinion on Superfly has been on my mind since it came on YouTube.

This goofy negro really said "See, this is why the cops..." :stopitslime:

Fam, this Positive Black Image shyt has to end.

75% of the stuff black people have made in the last ten years has been inspirational movies or relationship movies. Check Netflix, Redbox and the bargain DVD bin.

But, of course Korey is embarrassed in front of his whtie people and now one movie is all our fault.

I'd been fine with his opinion if he left out the "this is why the cops" BULLshyt.

Black people always applying agency that we don't have:francis:.

BET still only playing Baby Boy 500x times a month, still. Most of us don't have Bounce TV and TV One. And AGAIN, IT MOSTLY THE "POSTIVIE BLACK IMAGE" bullshyt they talking about.

Mister Review A Black Movie twice a year...*check their YouTube channel*

:camby: I'll subscribe in a couple months when I forget this...