Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
they never uploaded the video for this to their site but i saw it pop up in my recommended section

if Korey was joking/lying his face sure as hell didnt say that...not to mention all the things he said she'd do to them if they were lying lol

The next show they talked about how they were all lying :russ: Martin wasn't in on it, that's why he doesn't give a straight answer either way and Korey answers for him

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
I'm sayin, how do you go from being part of one of the biggest and most successful franchises of all time to this shyt :mjlol:
She was on TNT's version of "Dallas" between Fast 6 & 7. I'm sure she's just looking for a steady paycheck. She probably makes a nice payday for little work on those movies but not enough that she don't have to work again...

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
they never uploaded the video for this to their site but i saw it pop up in my recommended section

if Korey was joking/lying his face sure as hell didnt say that...not to mention all the things he said she'd do to them if they were lying lol

:mjlol: they got Danielle, the same person who thought she could get her car fixed at a bookstore

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps

:dead: @ Korey's brother putting up the banana gif in the chat