Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

:scust: when they talk bout their shyt habits, and Danielle talking bout she does it 6 times a day...but :deadmanny: @ the sex talk around 1:40 where she says for 300G's she'd let a dude shyt on her

and :snoop: who the fukk hasn't seen Jaws?

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!

:scust: when they talk bout their shyt habits, and Danielle talking bout she does it 6 times a day...but :deadmanny: @ the sex talk around 1:40 where she says for 300G's she'd let a dude shyt on her

and :snoop: who the fukk hasn't seen Jaws?

@MartyMcFly was talking about a poster earlier today in the X-Force thread that hadn't seen JAWS which is :what::scust::snoop: status. JAWS should be a required viewing for every child before the age of 10.:wow: I saw it when I was five and that movie made me afraid to get in the bath tub. :russ:

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@MartyMcFly was talking about a poster earlier today in the X-Force thread that hadn't seen JAWS which is :what::scust::snoop: status. JAWS should be a required viewing for every child before the age of 10.:wow: I saw it when I was five and that movie made me afraid to get in the bath tub. :russ:

@Reinscarf hasnt seen jaws. He and @satam55 are the Encino men of the film room

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
mutliple reasons

-came out before i was born
-dont care
-looks dated since i wasnt around when it first came out
-cant swim :lupe:

ive seen bits & piece over time...it made me laugh. just looked fake as fukk lol.

Came out before I was born. Shyt I'd venture to say that it came out before mostly everyone here. Damn near everyone save for maybe @Art Barr lol. It's film history man. It's one of the most important flicks in history directed by one of the greatest directors in history

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Came out before I was born. Shyt I'd venture to say that it came out before mostly everyone here. Damn near everyone save for maybe @Art Barr lol. It's film history man. It's one of the most important flicks in history directed by one of the greatest directors in history
im not one who ignores everything that dropped beofre i was born....but some shyt just never stood out to me..never cared to see it.