Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
im not one who ignores everything that dropped beofre i was born....but some shyt just never stood out to me..never cared to see it.

Fair enough but breh history is history. There's a reason some flicks are important and if you're a fan of film or of the director or just of great flicks I think it demands a viewing. The fact that it was made years before deep blue sea and yet holds up better is a testament to so much. No one has been able to make a shark movie nearly as good and a lot of that has to do with Spielberg not having CGI or not even having a fully working animatronic shark

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Fair enough but breh history is history. There's a reason some flicks are important and if you're a fan of film or of the director or just of great flicks I think it demands a viewing. The fact that it was made years before deep blue sea and yet holds up better is a testament to so much. No one has been able to make a shark movie nearly as good and a lot of that has to do with Spielberg not having CGI or not even having a fully working animatronic shark
that shark looked bad to me in the clips i saw but i know what you mean...sometimes i get on a history kick and watch shyt i slept on...i didnt see a single Star Wars until this year...

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Nope and from what I heard and read about it its best that I didn't
lol i love that flick. its creepy and sort of funny at times. its just one of those flicks that leaves you like :dwillhuh::merchant::scust:

i can understand how a critic wouldnt like it or someone who expects something similar to Smith's older films but i enjoyed it. that new one Yoga Hosers looks like straight trash though.