Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
i think martin once mentioned roland martin was his cousin. interesting tidbit.
roland-small.jpg

:ehh:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i seen that shyt pop up onmy alerts, read the title and thought...

now what the fukk is the purpose of this shyt??

lol i guess ill watch it at some point.
I couldn't make it halfway. I try to give these cats a chance every now and then but they disappoint me every time. I just never saw them do this before for any Marvel movie and them get skeptical listing reasons as to ways it can fail. Its just a weird ass video.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I couldn't make it halfway. I try to give these cats a chance every now and then but they disappoint me every time. I just never saw them do this before for any Marvel movie and them get skeptical listing reasons as to ways it can fail. Its just a weird ass video.
ima keep sayin it man...
i liked them WAAAAAY better when they was cartoons!
:mjlol:

when it comes to ANYTHING black related they just need to morph into regular ass people with no race. lol

"you cant straddle the fence, pick a side fukker!"

- RIP Prodigy

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
ima keep sayin it man...
i liked them WAAAAAY better when they was cartoons!
:mjlol:

when it comes to ANYTHING black related they just need to morph into regular ass people with no race. lol

"you cant straddle the fence, pick a side fukker!"

- RIP Prodigy
Yea man I said it earlier in this thread and I dont want to beat a dead horse but when they speak about black people/issues they talk like they aren't and I catch Korey always saying "You negros...you blacks this or that" and then saying some stereotypical shyt with a room full of non blacks laughing too just doesn't sit well with me. Its the same issue Chappelle had but they seem comfortable slamming or being super critical/flippant with anything black. I'll just leave it at that.

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
im thinking that entire segment was catered toward youtube. korey and sammy hav mentioned youtube money and their increasing subscribers a few times. "list" videos get easy views.