Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Yes, because they've nvr made list videos for anything else. They only made it for black panther :duck:....they aren't making valid points about trolls and racists most likely trying to sabotage the flick online. Or how everyone calls Finn a c00n cuz he cracks jokes in the Star Wars flicks and if BP does that he'll prolly get the same shyt said about him. Not true statements at all :duck:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
:mjlol: @ Daniel's new man asserting his dominance by spitting in her mouth
twins-Let-start-Diane.gif

*goes to login to watch this fukkery filled development”

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I couldn't make it halfway. I try to give these cats a chance every now and then but they disappoint me every time. I just never saw them do this before for any Marvel movie and them get skeptical listing reasons as to ways it can fail. Its just a weird ass video.

Korey has done similar shyt with other Marvel properties. He's basically just trolling.

I remember when Daredevil first set to come out Korey kept saying shyt like "I don't know if I'll be able to buy a serious Marvel show when in the back of my mind I know there's a talking Racc00n in space" :aicmon:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I couldn't make it halfway. I try to give these cats a chance every now and then but they disappoint me every time. I just never saw them do this before for any Marvel movie and them get skeptical listing reasons as to ways it can fail. Its just a weird ass video.

Really nikka:stopitslime:

Screenshot_2018-02-01-17-48-40.jpg

:mjlol: @ Daniel's new man asserting his dominance by spitting in her mouth

I thought she said that was her old man.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:what:. They do this all the fukking time.

I'm sick you nikkas who don't even watch the show always coming here expecting them to be on some Coli Hotep shyt. :camby: