I be trying but when they do trivia or trailers I just feel left out :mjcry:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
I be trying but when they do trivia or trailers I just feel left out :mjcry:
I can't help with trivia, but I just google the trailers they're talking about. Its too much work, but sometimes I even go as far as to sync the audio of the trailer playing from the podcast to the trailer playing on youtube just so I don't miss out on a joke they're likely to crack.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They need to quit clowning on Mantis. That was my show back in the day.

They only clowned the theme song. I never realized how bad it was:mjlol:

Edit:
I just tuned in and thought Danielle was naked
Screenshot_2018-01-23-00-19-05.jpg

Why did some dude email Korey and say he made his wife cry over his Aziz Ansari statements?:francis:

Last edited:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Any fukkery or really good conversations been happening as of late? Man for awhile now I've only been watching reviews and relying on this thread to check for anything noteworthy that took place on the other shows. But it seems like this thread has been pretty dead, leading me to believe nothing really good has happened on any of the shows lately.

What's good?

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
They only clowned the theme song. I never realized how bad it was:mjlol:

Edit:
I just tuned in and thought Danielle was naked
Screenshot_2018-01-23-00-19-05.jpg

Why did some dude email Korey and say he made his wife cry over his Aziz Ansari statements?:francis:
wait what happen?

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any fukkery or really good conversations been happening as of late? Man for awhile now I've only been watching reviews and relying on this thread to check for anything noteworthy that took place on the other shows. But it seems like this thread has been pretty dead, leading me to believe nothing really good has happened on any of the shows lately.

What's good?

Get a subscription :mjgrin:

wait what happen?

Nothing to cry about. Korey just said the story didn't equal sexual assault and it's dangerous to put out information like that when it can ruin someone's career.

Motherfukkin Felix :snoop:

Korey: Let's get into some emails. Oh, someone says there's a Black Dynamite teaser:ooh:
Goodwin: They're making another one :gladbron:
Martin::pachaha:

Me: :blessed:
Korey: Yeah, it says...Felix!:what:
Me: :damn:

They went on about Felix making too much noise when he gets up. By the time they got back to it Korey forgot to read my question and just played the teaser. It was a good question too. I know Goodwin would have liked it because I mentioned the line that he always quotes. Felix:pacspit:

Did they kick Felix out? I went away for a few and when I came back he was gone.

He was there to ruin my email so no:mjcry:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
@Supa I have a sub.

I’m asking if anything good has been happening as of late so I can go back and watch the streams.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Supa I have a sub.

I’m asking if anything good has been happening as of late so I can go back and watch the streams.

Nothing major. You gotta realize they had to review a ton of movies at the end of the year so every show since November basically became a Movie Review Extravaganza. They were reviewing 3 movies a show.

Still a lot of good shows. All the ones with Dynasty there were funny.