Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's amazing how much better these reviews flow without Girts :ehh:

I don't know if you saw the parts where Martin was late and it was just Korey and Goodwin but they flowed well together. When Martin came in it disrupted the rhythm of the conversation a bit. It's not Martin it's just that the more people you add it's going to throw things off a bit. With two people it's just a natural conversation. With four Korey has to ask them to chime in.

Girts is cool to me. He usually just sits back and makes his points without going on too long. His parents on the other hand:mjpls:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I don't know if you saw the parts where Martin was late and it was just Korey and Goodwin but they flowed well together. When Martin came in it disrupted the rhythm of the conversation a bit. It's not Martin it's just that the more people you add it's going to throw things off a bit. With two people it's just a natural conversation. With four Korey has to ask them to chime in.

Girts is cool to me. He usually just sits back and makes his points without going on too long. His parents on the other hand:mjpls:
They're racist? :ohhh:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're racist? :ohhh:

On the last High Score Goodwin said his family has met Girts but Girts told him he couldn't introduce Goodwin to his parents. Goodwin has met his siblings though. Korey, Goodwin, and Martin were joking about it too and said Girts was worried that his parents might say something that would make things uncomfortable. I don't know if they were joking or exaggerating because Girts wasn't there. I don't recall him saying that whenever Goodwin mentioned not meeting his parents. Girts said he hasn't met them yet not that he'd never meet them.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Martin & Girts' reactions to the ending :dead:

giphy.gif

The poster:mjlol: