Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
:comeon:He exaggerates the trap stuff. He went to a Goldlink concert recently and he seems like he pays attention to what's current. He's dropped references to golden era and backpack artists so he knows his stuff.

He has good chemistry with Korey and he's the only one who could do it.
Wait, goldlink is good? :dwillhuh: literally only like one song from dude and that's mostly cuz of the beat.....yea I'm more of a Korey Coleman type of hip hop enthusiast. I guess Goodwin part of the new era (even tho we're the same age) which would balance the show out. I remember some of his picks back when they did music Monday with marcus in the early days and they were :hhh: to me so I wouldn't even really listen to his opinion. shyt besides some videogames I rarely ever listen to his opinion

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait, goldlink is good? :dwillhuh: literally only like one song from dude and that's mostly cuz of the beat.....yea I'm more of a Korey Coleman type of hip hop enthusiast. I guess Goodwin part of the new era (even tho we're the same age) which would balance the show out. I remember some of his picks back when they did music Monday with marcus in the early days and they were :hhh: to me so I wouldn't even really listen to his opinion. shyt besides some videogames I rarely ever listen to his opinion

My point stands:sas1:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any chance we hear from them about Last Jedi? I know they're in Austin but surely they're holding early screenings in Texas too.

Korey and Martin saw it yesterday, review is tonight.

I don't think Goodwin is on the show today or tomorrow.

Edit:
:mjlol:

Screenshot_2017-12-12-21-45-02.jpg

Last edited:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
:ehh:
Rating for Jumanji