Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:lolbron: korey read my comment about martin setting boobie traps

That was you :russ:

Martin was on fire with the unintentional comedy. Why didn't he get their point about the traps?:mindblown: When he went to the bathroom and they started talking about that I was cracking up. Then he came back and Korey read your comment. My ribs were in pain from laughing so hard :deadrose:. Martin and traps needs to be one of those jokes they keep coming back to in future shows.

8VUbOLs.gif

Mid section a lil:flabbynsick:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
That was you :russ:

Martin was on fire with the unintentional comedy. Why didn't he get their point about the traps?:mindblown: When he went to the bathroom and they started talking about that I was cracking up. Then he came back and Korey read your comment. My ribs were in pain from laughing so hard :deadrose:. Martin and traps needs to be one of those jokes they keep coming back to in future shows.

martins point was they dont come across someone setting traps so why would they expect it
like this they job and it probably never happens

we know its gonna happen cause its a movie and it always happens in a movie

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
martins point was they dont come across someone setting traps so why would they expect it
like this they job and it probably never happens

we know its gonna happen cause its a movie and it always happens in a movie

You skipped by what the Korey's and Girts said. He was already setting traps for them in the movie, they're special forces just like he was, their boss told them to be careful, and yet they go hunting for him in a forest but never check for traps.

Their main gripe is too many movies pull the henchmen falling for traps bit.

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
korey's best reaction to a trailer ever. loved the trailer but i still hated the music. sample shouldve been reworked differntly

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its not even needed. Its over the top and unnecessary. Like the hand shake thing b/w Tchalla and his sister. He just had to go all extra talking about confusing hand shakes reaching behind his back. :stopitslime:

They're the only people I've seen reacting to the trailer and making those jokes. Korey always gotta get in his "Black people aint shyt" jokes and then him and Martin wonder why they end up with fans that say racist shyt to them about other black people.

Oz was on that bullshyt too...."They not using ebonics or anything, they just acting like normal people" :what: