Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how is he not hating on dc when he goes in on justice league based off of a trailer?

Go back and watch how Korey reacted to the trailers of previous DC movies. He was hyped for Man of Steel and hyped for BatmanvSuperman. In fact I think he was hyped for the first couple of Justice League trailers.

Also it's not like he's not critical of Marvel trailers. He complains about the tone and formulaic nature of Marvel films and the comedic beats of all the trailers.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
korey was yelling shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid for both batman v superman and suicide squad

korey sees bat/sups trailers:ohhh::blessed: shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid
movie comes out:gucci::dwillhuh::martin:

suicide squad:wow::blessed: shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid

everyone else: be careful you just gonna let yourself down
korey : nah, suicide squad gonna do right by me
movie comes out:gucci::hhh::francis::mindblown::camby::camby:

korey see's wonder woman tralier:shaq2: f:yeshrug:

korey sees wonder woman:ohhh::pachaha:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
danielle-skripper.gif

danielle-showing-off.gif

danielle-moving-em.gif

WxQuLVE.gif

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
who is that white guy in the justice league trailer reaction vid? he has that smug punchable face that i imagine many of these internet cowards have as they're typing their racist bullshyt. can't even watch anything with him in it.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Joy calling in on Sun :mjlol::lolbron:

who is that white guy in the justice league trailer reaction vid? he has that smug punchable face that i imagine many of these internet cowards have as they're typing their racist bullshyt. can't even watch anything with him in it.
that's chris...his face is punchable always got that :mjpls: look