Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
That was you :russ:

Martin was on fire with the unintentional comedy. Why didn't he get their point about the traps?:mindblown: When he went to the bathroom and they started talking about that I was cracking up. Then he came back and Korey read your comment. My ribs were in pain from laughing so hard :deadrose:. Martin and traps needs to be one of those jokes they keep coming back to in future shows.

Mid section a lil:flabbynsick:

My mid section :flabbynsick: as well. Ya'll would be surprised what females like as well. A chick called me thick I was like :whoa: Cause I felt some kind of way, but if she likes it i love it.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
They're the only people I've seen reacting to the trailer and making those jokes. Korey always gotta get in his "Black people aint shyt" jokes and then him and Martin wonder why they end up with fans that say racist shyt to them about other black people.

Oz was on that bullshyt too...."They not using ebonics or anything, they just acting like normal people" :what:
What kind of pissed me off about Martin is him trying to joke and bring up Tyler Perry/Madea asking if he was in this too. I’m about sick of these nikkas performing and putting down our own people for a quick joke so that whites can feel comfortable in the same room and laugh at us too. Yes I know the couch had nothing but black people on it but they do it all the time to try and set themselves apart, talk down and go out of their way to take the extra jab to get a quick laugh. It’s tasteless and unwarranted. You right I’ve seen a ton of reaction/review videos by other Youtubers and they the only one making these jokes. Martin came off snobby started talking down and has more complaints than anything. He even shyt on the whole concept of Wakanda and then Coleman actually says some shyt like “You know how black people don’t want to share shyt” trying to make a joke. These nikkas some clowns man.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What kind of pissed me off about Martin is him trying to joke and bring up Tyler Perry/Madea asking if he was in this too. I’m about sick of these nikkas performing and putting down our own people for a quick joke so that whites can feel comfortable in the same room and laugh at us too. Yes I know the couch had nothing but black people on it but they do it all the time to try and set themselves apart, talk down and go out of their way to take the extra jab to get a quick laugh. It’s tasteless and unwarranted. You right I’ve seen a ton of reaction/review videos by other Youtubers and they the only one making these jokes. Martin came off snobby started talking down and has more complaints than anything. He even shyt on the whole concept of Wakanda and then Coleman actually says some shyt like “You know how black people don’t want to share shyt” trying to make a joke. These nikkas some clowns man.

A self deprecating joke occasionally is fine, but these fools do this shyt nearly every show on every segment. Yeah they joke about other groups but not remotely as often as they go in on Black folks. The jokes also always boil down to "Black folks ain't shyt.... Except for us, we're the good ones" :aicmon:

Korey in particular just runs some jokes into the ground. Dude is constantly making lame butt jokes. He laughs at them himself but the rest of the crew just ignores him and tries to move on quickly.

shyt like that is why I don't fukk with their stuff like I used to and avoid their reviews of Black films.

gfunkfan

Pro
Daps

Yeah, this canned chucking and jiving shyt is wearing is wearing thin now.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yeah, this canned chucking and jiving shyt is wearing is wearing thin now.
Yea man when he went in on Marlon Wayans and went out of his way to have a petition made to stop him from making movies is when I saw what type of nikka Coleman is.

He has no problem with the garbage ass movies that Adam Sandler continues to make for 15+ years but goes the extra mile to shyt on Marlon when truth be told him and his family should be commended for being one of the only black families in Hollywood still making money independently and the classics they were responsible for in the past. No appreciation at all just scorn and clown shyt from him.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea man when he went in on Marlon Wayans and went out of his way to have a petition made to stop him from making movies is when I saw what type of nikka Coleman is.

He has no problem with the garbage ass movies that Adam Sandler continues to make for 15+ years but goes the extra mile to shyt on Marlon when truth be told him and his family should be commended for being one of the only black families in Hollywood still making money independently and the classics they were responsible for in the past. No appreciation at all just scorn and clown shyt from him.

:what:. He shyt on Adam Sandler too. What started the petition was Sandler getting the Netflix deal, so he didn't have to review them shyts.

And fukk Marlon Wayans too. nikkas been calling him a c00n who makes trash movies for years but when he gets called out now you want to have a problem. :stopitslime:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Yeah it's not true to say DT and spill didn't have a problem with Adam Sandler. There was even a big running joke about how much they hated Adam Sandler movies, not just for being bad, but being excuses for him to get his friends together for a vacation. And then they would rail on cohost for liking them.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I misspoke about him not shytting on Sandler but my point still holds true that he goes the extra mile when shytting on Marlon. He acts like Marlon fukked Mia or something. Marlon and his family have always been what they were. They make satire out of other movies, artists, musicians, actors (In Living Color) and have produced classics. Been that way since I'm Gonna Get you Sucka. Scary Movie, Haunted House and a ton of other shyt. Now he wants him to stop making movies altogether calling him a c00n b/c its a trendy insult nowadays? You don't like his past few movies cool but this vitriol he has towards him is weird. And truth be told no black man would ever call another one a c00n to his face. Someone is getting fukked up. And the nerve of Corey to call somebody that shyt of all people with his Step N Fetch it acting ass always wanting to make white people feel comfortable with his insults and pot shots towards us. If anything he acts more ashamed and always wants to avoid confrontation and make jokes when real shyt needs to be discussed. Nah thats sucka shyt and I'm not cutting no slack for him on it. Show me a Adam Sandler petition he tweeted and I'll take the L on this one but until then fukk him and his show. Clown ass Austin nikkas.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I misspoke about him not shytting on Sandler but my point still holds true that he goes the extra mile when shytting on Marlon. He acts like Marlon fukked Mia or something. Marlon and his family have always been what they were. They make satire out of other movies, artists, musicians, actors (In Living Color) and have produced classics. Been that way since I'm Gonna Get you Sucka. Scary Movie, Haunted House and a ton of other shyt. Now he wants him to stop making movies altogether calling him a c00n b/c its a trendy insult nowadays? You don't like his past few movies cool but this vitriol he has towards him is weird. And truth be told no black man would ever call another one a c00n to his face. Someone is getting fukked up. And the nerve of Corey to call somebody that shyt of all people with his Step N Fetch it acting ass always wanting to make white people feel comfortable with his insults and pot shots towards us. If anything he acts more ashamed and always wants to avoid confrontation and make jokes when real shyt needs to be discussed. Nah thats sucka shyt and I'm not cutting no slack for him on it. Show me a Adam Sandler petition he tweeted and I'll take the L on this one but until then fukk him and his show. Clown ass Austin nikkas.

:what:You writing long ass paragraphs to defend Marlon Wayans? It aint that serious. If you watched the last time they talked about him Korey backed off. He said he doesn't hate him but he feels like he's wasting his talents. Marlon even said he's not doing spoofs anymore.

Anyway...

No more Trailer Tuesday. It makes sense but I wish they'd do a TV review show along with reviewing Netflix movies.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
nikkas really taking that petition seriously?:mindblown:
:what:You writing long ass paragraphs to defend Marlon Wayans? It aint that serious. If you watched the last time they talked about him Korey backed off. He said he doesn't hate him but he feels like he's wasting his talents. Marlon even said he's not doing spoofs anymore.
they damn near say that shyt every-time he drops a spoof movie
also, they just dont like them types of movies too

nikkas come in everyweek complaining bout some shyt and missing all the nuance and context to whats being said

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I swear every 2 months the same two or three posters come in here and spout the same things over and over again. This wat I don't get. If u clearly not subbed and only watch YouTube vids why tf u care so much? Or why not berate him with emails or something. Nah you'd rather come on here and write soliloquies and raising your fists for marlon wayans c00nery :scust:.....I ain't nvr heard somebody talk bad about one brutha and try to big up one that damn near made three minstrel show movies in a row. shyt don't make NO sense. Dudes been complaining going on two years about something they don't have to watch and don't pay for :mjlol:

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
Well as a black man seeing another black man shuck n jive in low brow, downright unfunny humor is gonna hit closer to home. I wanna say he wasn't the one who started the petition either. I don't agree with korey on a lot of issues and go back n forth wether I even like the sites personalities enough to keep paying. But personally, Marlon Wayans is embarrassing.