Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I don't know how anyone watches their reviews before seeing a (non-bad) movie. They spoil shyt almost every time, sometimes by talking around spoilers in a wink wink, nod nod, way that essentially tells you what will happen without telling you, and other times by having those clips that give away jokes or lessen the impact on seeing the scene in context.

I always listen to their reviews while going home from the theater. It's a blast that way.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
how is he not hating on dc when he goes in on justice league based off of a trailer?

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
how is he not hating on dc when he goes in on justice league based off of a trailer?
Do the words "track record" mean anything to you?:jbhmm:
Exactly.

DC right now only has one decent movie in it's universe and that's Wonder Woman. Everything else has been sloppy and rushed so it's understandable that people would have their doubts about it. In my opinion I agree that the cg has the environment looking to staged like a video game, but I'm still eager to see some fresh faces that aren't batman, superman and wonder woman.

rabbitfood

Ancillary Character
Daps
Y'all talking about some damn superheroes while Equestria is under attack in the new My Little Pony movie? And you call yourselves men.

:scust::hhh: