Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Would've liked more input from Martin :shaq2:
He only let him listen to a few cut up snippets of the song too:martin:

Play the whole thing and let Martin react, especially since Martin said he was loving it and he doesn't normally fukk with hip hop. Missed opportunity.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
welp danielle man cheated on her. Dude had four side chicks and one of them was actually supposed to be on the show tonight, sheesh :wow:.....she on what up son pissed af. Said she's done with black dudes :mjcry:
Would've liked more input from Martin :shaq2:
martin doesnt give a single fukk about hip hop so u got as much input as he'll give. He cared more about the animation than anything
He only let him listen to a few cut up snippets of the song too:martin:

Play the whole thing and let Martin react, especially since Martin said he was loving it and he doesn't normally fukk with hip hop. Missed opportunity.
martin just really doesnt like hip hop plus since he was gonna post this on youtube he couldnt play the full thing because of copyright shyt (remember sammy got in trouble for that with battlefield earth clips).....if u ever see martin during the music stuff he's basically lost after awhile. Even with the significance of the song he wouldnt have been able to add much besides the message

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
holy shyt this show turned into a jerry springer ep brehs....this fukk nicca donald showed up at the show on some stalker shyt and they talking with him right now. Danielle crying and pissed af. Oz dropping gems on him and shyt. This shyt lowkey pissing me off tbh

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
holy shyt this show turned into a jerry springer ep brehs....this fukk nicca donald showed up at the show on some stalker shyt and they talking with him right now. Danielle crying and pissed af. Oz dropping gems on him and shyt. This shyt lowkey pissing me off tbh
Damn that's fukked up:mjcry:

Sike :mjlol::mjpls::feedme:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Is Donald her bf?

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
Is Donald her bf?
was, yes.....luckiest nicca on the planet and he still fukked it up. She was willing to have a open relationship with this dude but he'd be the only one fukking other ppl but he STILL cheated on her 4x behind her back :mindblown:

i am :manny: i've talked to her so much on snap i feel like we friends :yeshrug:

Even when she said she wad done with black men?:mjpls:
until i see evidence imma just assume thats talk from anger :francis:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Is Donald her bf?
Avengers215-11.jpg

p*ssy-ass silver fakkit:smugfavre:

gfunkfan

Pro
Daps

That shyt escalated quickly.