Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps

I'm not a fan of the ufc shytting topic, but that reveal about Daniel doing it herself is :picard:

She told a longer version of the story on the casual call in show. I believe it was the night she met Busta Rhymes. She passed out in an elevator, shytted everywhere, and her friends ended up having to dump her drunk ass in the tub because she was covered in shyt, and even had it in her hair.

:mjlol::scust:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
She told a longer version of the story on the casual call in show. I believe it was the night she met Busta Rhymes. She passed out in an elevator, shytted everywhere, and her friends ended up having to dump her drunk ass in the tub because she was covered in shyt, and even had it in her hair.

Good lord :picard:

I wouldn't even leave the house after that happened :scust:

Daniella making sense:skip::ehh:

In the german girl portion right? Her saying it shouldn't be so easy to change like that was very surprising. I dunno why Korey insist on being positive about stories like that.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Good lord :picard:

I wouldn't even leave the house after that happened :scust:

In the german girl portion right? Her saying it shouldn't be so easy to change like that was very surprising. I dunno why Korey insist on being positive about stories like that.
Yeah..
Oz and Korey had me :gucci:
So hearing her say things two black men can't even recognize had me shocked and in awe.
She actually handled that very well..
Sometimes Korey, hell even Martin be border lining on that :mjpls:
I know they have their audience and don't want to alienate them(especially being that they live in Austin) but if you doing these types of stories..
Not saying for them to be extra militant but the climate we are living in..
You gotta come better then that..

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Korey just has this goofy obsession with finding a humorous angle to everything. He's even said before that he plays up whatever position he takes on for entertainment. And at every point he's looking to shoot off a joke or find a "unique" angle to a straightforward story to try and be different from everyone else talking about it.

It's probably his biggest flaw as an entertainer, how he will run a joke into the ground. You know when he prepped for that story, he gathered his clips, jotted down some notes, and regardless of the points Dainelle made he was going to use his material and get those pre-written jokes in. He also loves to argue for the sake of arguing, and his positions can change from show to show.

gfunkfan

Pro
Daps

I remember hearing her tell that story on the sunday servicein September 2015 back when she was just a regular (and sane), but she told a completely different Busta Rhymes story months later where he apparently tried to fukk her. She mentioned that she once had a assistant job or something like that and Rhymes requested a few things from her to bring to his hotel (including condoms). She said he came out butt ass naked with either his towel or hand covering his dikk while he was spitting rhymes, then his momma came in the hotel room just to say hi and hugged him like that shyt was the norm.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah..
Oz and Korey had me :gucci:
So hearing her say things two black men can't even recognize had me shocked and in awe.
She actually handled that very well..
Sometimes Korey, hell even Martin be border lining on that :mjpls:
I know they have their audience and don't want to alienate them(especially being that they live in Austin) but if you doing these types of stories..
Not saying for them to be extra militant but the climate we are living in..
You gotta come better then that..

Y'all take DT too seriously sometimes. I want laughs and fukkery. I'm not looking for social consciousness. Even when they touch on real issues I want them joking.

You missed the point Korey and Oz were making. Miley Cyrus or Rachel Dolezal can drop black culture whenever it's convenient. This German lady leap frogged all the other cultural appropriators and raised the bar. It's like that Paul Mooney "everybody wanna be a nikka but nobody wanna be a nikka" line proven wrong by one sick woman. She's crazy enough to pay plastic surgeons to make her black. She's a sick joke brought to life and they're just giving her the credit for being that committed to something so ridiculous. They're not saying it was a good idea or she's black now.

Danielle's argument fell flat when Oz brought up how having a sex change won't make a man fully experience what it's like to be a woman. Transgender or transracial or both equally absurd but one is accepted.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Y'all take DT too seriously sometimes. I want laughs and fukkery. I'm not looking for social consciousness. Even when they touch on real issues I want them joking.

You missed the point Korey and Oz were making. Miley Cyrus or Rachel Dolezal can drop black culture whenever it's convenient. This German lady leap frogged all the other cultural appropriators and raised the bar. It's like that Paul Mooney "everybody wanna be a nikka but nobody wanna be a nikka" line proven wrong by one sick woman. She's crazy enough to pay plastic surgeons to make her black. She's a sick joke brought to life and they're just giving her the credit for being that committed to something so ridiculous. They're not saying it was a good idea or she's black now.

Danielle's argument fell flat when Oz brought up how having a sex change won't make a man fully experience what it's like to be a woman. Transgender or transracial or both equally absurd but one is accepted.
I'm far from overly sensitive and I rarely take anything in life serious but Korey sidesteps a lot of situations from time to time..
I noticed he likes to preface his arguments about not offending people, etc, etc..
If you are going to say something, say it and stand on your square..
The jokes were corny in my opinion and he still doesn't get it..
That bish can always go back to being white or a ghoulish white creature..
Tons of examples of bleaching in this world throughout the media.
I was just thrown off by Daniella actually putting an effort into the conversation..
We can agree to disagree but her argument had some validity to it..
Like I said I'm not looking for them to be ultra militant, Hebrew Israelites..
If you are going to tackle or even joke about shyt, be clever with it and stop prefacing shyt so you don't "offend"people, that takes away the reactions of said joke:yeshrug:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm far from overly sensitive and I rarely take anything in life serious but Korey sidesteps a lot of situations from time to time..
I noticed he likes to preface his arguments about not offending people, etc, etc..
If you are going to say something, say it and stand on your square..
The jokes were corny in my opinion and he still doesn't get it..
That bish can always go back to being white or a ghoulish white creature..
Tons of examples of bleaching in this world throughout the media.
I was just thrown off by Daniella actually putting an effort into the conversation..
We can agree to disagree but her argument had some validity to it..
Like I said I'm not looking for them to be ultra militant, Hebrew Israelites..
If you are going to tackle or even joke about shyt, be clever with it and stop prefacing shyt so you don't "offend"people, that takes away the reactions of said joke:yeshrug:

They talked about someone getting offended and unsubscribing in the video. That's the world we live in. Even Dave Chappelle was doing that in his Netflix special before making gay jokes.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Because of how bat shyt crazy this movie is as it progresses. BTW, I'm that Julianna chick is pretty cool.
Yo Sarah Silverman kisses an 11 year old on the lips in this
full

• Dap
Reactions: hex