Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Did Korey really ban Felix from the studio? shyt felt bad for him just listening to the audio. Might have to check the video version.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Korey just has this goofy obsession with finding a humorous angle to everything. He's even said before that he plays up whatever position he takes on for entertainment. And at every point he's looking to shoot off a joke or find a "unique" angle to a straightforward story to try and be different from everyone else talking about it.

It's probably his biggest flaw as an entertainer, how he will run a joke into the ground. You know when he prepped for that story, he gathered his clips, jotted down some notes, and regardless of the points Dainelle made he was going to use his material and get those pre-written jokes in. He also loves to argue for the sake of arguing, and his positions can change from show to show.
This

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What happened?
Like 1:20:00 in when they're about to start the Baby Driver review, he laughed at something and Korey didn't miss a step and said he was done being in the studio while they were recording. Mentioned a bunch of emails he's gotten about Felix in the past.

Wasn't as harsh and nowhere near as long as when he shyt on Sammy(a minute or two), but it felt just as:picard:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like 1:20:00 in when they're about to start the Baby Driver review, he laughed at something and Korey didn't miss a step and said he was done being in the studio while they were recording. Mentioned a bunch of emails he's gotten about Felix in the past.

Wasn't as harsh and nowhere near as long as when he shyt on Sammy(a minute or two), but it felt just as:picard:

I only watch on YouTube but I've seen them go in on Felix multiple times for being noisey. Dude is a weirdo.

Apollo

Music & Arts
Daps
Reppin
Nootropics
Korey is to blame for the way Felix would behave, how many times did he warn him then by the end of the show he would say he would never ban him.

The wedding is getting to him, anybody disagrees with his review he is getting overly sensitive about it.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait, what dude say now? :patrice:

On "What's up son" He and Oz were caping for that crazy white broad that died herself black to become a black woman. Danielle actually sounded like the sensible one on the discussion, that's how bad it was.

Then during another show (can't remember if it was Weekly Roast & Toast or The Review Extravaganza) he was doing that usual "I don't wanna scare white people or make them think I'm like those other negroes" bullshyt he does.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On "What's up son" He and Oz were caping for that crazy white broad that died herself black to become a black woman. Danielle actually sounded like the sensible one on the discussion, that's how bad it was.

Then during another show (can't remember if it was Weekly Roast & Toast or The Review Extravaganza) he was doing that usual "I don't wanna scare white people or make them think I'm like those other negroes" bullshyt he does.

Isn't Korey's girl, White? It doesn't surprise me he would cape considering he seems to love White women.

I admit the dude annoys me sometimes because he tries too hard to be funny on occasion and just does too much in general.