Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I swear Martin will say shyt that will just suck the air of the room. He told that turtle story and even Korey was like :picard:
its crazy cuz if u didnt know how martin turned out you'd swear he woulda became a serial killer when he grew up :scust: turtle just minding his business and lil martin had to fuk his day up :smh:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

I was watching the video of Korey and all of them basically :cape:ing for the Spider-man: Homecoming trailer that gave away all of the movie. There were some fair points, but then I remembered that when the Batman vs. Superman: DOJ trailer basically did the same thing (give away almost the whole movie), they were less than favorable to it.

Just an observation, of course.

On another note: Martin doesn't like Spider-Man 2, but likes Spider-Man 3? :scust:

Some of their opinions are just awful.

Liking fast and the furious 4 as one of the best in the franchise? :dead:

Spider man 3 over 2 :dead:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
The difference is that the shyt that was seemingly spoiled in the Spider-Man Homecoming trailer actually looked good. The stuff spoiled in the Batman V Superman trailers was that ugly ass version of Doomsday.

I'm more annoyed by the fact that we know Iron Man has more of a presence (saves the ferry and takes away the suit) than we thought and we basically saw Peter go through his whole arc in the movie in the trailer. I honestly think the film looks too straightforward. Like there won't be any surprises or real wow moments now. I could be wrong, of course, but that's what I'm feeling at the moment.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm more annoyed by the fact that we know Iron Man has more of a presence (saves the ferry and takes away the suit) than we thought. I honestly think the film looks too straightforward. Like there won't be any surprises or real wow moments now. I could be wrong, of course, but that's what I'm feeling at the moment.

trailers lie, especially the first ones..

Remember when people were saying Iron Man 3 was going to be Marvel's the Dark Knight and be "dark and gritty" because of the first trailer?

You had people saying airport fight in Civil War looked small and silly based on the trailer.

Most of the shyt in the Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 trailers is in the first act of the movie.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a nicca had to end his sub cuz of broke times and now im stuck watching the youtube vids. Idk how yall do it cuz this shyt is trash compared to the unedited fukkery :mjcry: it just feels a lil colder when u not watching the pre show fukkery before the regularly scheduled fukkery :to:

You were paying month to month?

I'm gonna cop a membership next pay day. I want to see an unedited show for once.

gfunkfan

Pro
Daps
Will's new video is up and that dislike bar is already high. :mjlol:

*EDIT:

Nevermind. I went to the Youtube channel and the video's gone.

Last edited:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
:dead:@ the first comment

yW3WDWF.png

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2 is way more entertaining than 4
and you gotta factor in the :mjpls: for 2

Yup, a lot of people shyt on 2 Fast 2 Furious sight unseen, even though it's better than the first film. Whenever I see people complain about that movie it's always about John Singleton being the director or the fact that Tyreese replaced Vin Diesel.

Truth be told Tokyo drift isn't remotely as bad as people make it out to be either.