Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
a nicca had to end his sub cuz of broke times and now im stuck watching the youtube vids. Idk how yall do it cuz this shyt is trash compared to the unedited fukkery :mjcry: it just feels a lil colder when u not watching the pre show fukkery before the regularly scheduled fukkery :to:

Yo a subscription is worth it breh.
I was wondering if I should get one.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
@Art Barr a sub is worth it, if you're a fan. They never post every thing on YT, and while the soundcloud is nice, being so to watch the fukkery is better. Plus there are sub exclusive shows

hell yea its worth it. Going back to the youtube vids is so trash in comparison. I used to watch that shyt instead of tv.....might commit that after the playoffs :mjcry:

It would be nice to have more of their shyt to watch.

Art Barr

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
looks like the Oz show is cancelled. Wonder what Monday will be now...Korey mentions in a post he's going to use mondays to concentrate on animation and look for something to fill the slot.

Chaval

Pro
Daps
Wasn't a fan of the oz show at all so let's see what idea they got up next

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I thought it seemed obvious from the beginning that a skype show would not work long term.

His full statement:
I apologize for not posting the show. If you paid for it individually outside of a subscription please let me know. The reason it isn't posted is because I simply don't feel it's up to the standard in quality I want for our programs. Oz and I do this show on Skype, which causes a lag in our response time to each other. This causes our timing, humor, and delivery to be off as we struggle not to talk over on another. It's extremely frustrating but we wanted to try our best to bring you some content for Monday nights. However, with no solution in sight we will not be doing this show anymore. I will now use Mondays to concentrate on other content, such as animation. In the meantime I am currently looking for something to fill the Monday slot that won't infringe on other people's already busy schedule. If Oz and I do find something down the line that captures our true chemistry we will try again. Thank you for your feedback and support. For refunds please email me at kcoolmanz@gnail.com.