Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Goodwin is cool. I never feel like he's hating. He can clarify his opinions unlike Will.
Yeah, Goodwin can definitely articulate better than will.

and I didn't mean his opinion as hating but just opposite of popular opinion...although he's evened out now...he doesn't really go against the grain like that no more

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Goodwin wasn't really a hater, there was just a good period of time where his reviews didn't match his rating.

He'd be like "the acting was bad in this, and the CGI looked fake at times, and oh my god the score was all over the place" and when it came time to give his rating he was like "low full price:ehh:" And Korey would be like :wtf:

But some of it was Korey's fault because he would talk for 90% of the review and Goodwin wasn't able to really get a word in to fully express his opinion. Between the two of them that has mostly been cleaned up though.

gfunkfan

Pro
Daps
Did Gertz and Goodwin make it to LA?

When are we getting some new videos?:damn:

Girts stayed behind to do the High Score with some Toasties while the whole crew went to L.A. We should be getting new videos by tomorrow since they should be back in Austin now. Hopefully they'll cover the Kingsman 2 trailer

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goodwin is cool. I never feel like he's hating. He can clarify his opinions unlike Will.

Which is why his show isn't going to last very long. That guy is a contrarian troll. It's guaranteed that whatever a bunch of other people like he'll find a way to hate on it and make it seem like he's too smart for it.

Last edited: