Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Just checked. Yeah it def looks a bit bigger.

I wish they would switch up the set though.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Hopefully they don't listen to the 2 or 3 people in the chat. I watch a lot of youtube media shows and Double Toasted has one of the most generic looking sets. They can do better imo.

Lurking Class Hero

Medicine for loneliness
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm :mjlol: at both Korey's getting sonned by some old gay dude.

Guy sounds like a total prick.

And Miss Mia didn't even care :russ:

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
the kong review reminded me of what i miss about the spill days. like how much longer the spill reviews were and everyone got a good amount of talk time. often nowadays korey handles the bulk of the review and it seems martin and goodwin only get a bit of time. also booth ray and girts r pretty good w/ these reviews. i would like to hear more from them.

gfunkfan

Pro
Daps
the kong review reminded me of what i miss about the spill days. like how much longer the spill reviews were and everyone got a good amount of talk time. often nowadays korey handles the bulk of the review and it seems martin and goodwin only get a bit of time. also booth ray and girts r pretty good w/ these reviews. i would like to hear more from them.

Me too. It's was good seeing them getting equal time on their reviews.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Martin and that one white dude chris that shows up sometimes, reviewed baby driver on the sunday show. Im in the middle of the review and neither one of them thought it was great or anything. Sounds like they'll give it a matinee'

EDIT: Martin said its his least favorite Edgar Wright movie

EDIT: that dude chris gave it a rental :pachaha:

Last edited: