Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
she said she broke up w/ her guy cause he wasn't really communicating with her, and he refused to give each other a title after 8 months of dating
im bout to watch the show now but uhh that all sounds like a viable reason to break up.....damn near a year of her sucking u up and cooking for u and u still not willing to call her your girl :francis:...he supposed to be very religious too :pachaha: but still a scumbag :bryan:

welp time for me to :cape:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
im bout to watch the show now but uhh that all sounds like a viable reason to break up.....damn near a year of her sucking u up and cooking for u and u still not willing to call her your girl :francis:...he supposed to be very religious too :pachaha: but still a scumbag :bryan:

welp time for me to :cape:
Where can I watch the show?

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
They'll probably get back together. She broke up with the dude before that a few different times.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Girts has been the most seamless addition to the show since Double Toasted came to be, even more than Tommy and Goodwin. And certainly more than Ray, Sammy, Will, and Danielle. Every one of them had a brief (or extended) period of backlash or not knowing exactly how to fit into the show. But they have def found their chemistry with Girts as the 4th guy. He almost reminds me of Cyrus.

Man, girts been hilarious.

Art Barr

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
ok im watching the show now and SHE was the one that broke up with him because he didnt txt her saying he was home and safe after a night with the boys and he ignored her all day.....8 months with no title tho is some "playa" shyt.

EDIT: her titties in this shirt tho :wow:....how this bish this thick and a vegan :ohlawd:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok im watching the show now and SHE was the one that broke up with him because he didnt txt her saying he was home and safe after a night with the boys and he ignored her all day.....8 months with no title tho is some "playa" shyt.

EDIT: her titties in this shirt tho :wow:....how this bish this thick and a vegan :ohlawd:

We need a screenshot :feedme:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps

Who is she? We talking about daniel? :lupe:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps

Comes from eating all that pasta.

gfunkfan

Pro
Daps
I should have not read that spoiler to logan.
Now it sounds dumb as fukk like fox foxed it up again.

Art Barr

While I wont say much about the reveal Girts brought up, it's much more well executed that I expected it to be and provided a real sense of urgency.