Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
after seeing logan yesterday i for sure have no fukking clue what girts was talking bout. He's goodwin status with the reviews for me now
i think...

its the logan clone being the final villain in the film. i didnt care for it much either but i wont say it took me out of it completely. i will say he was dead on about it being an overused trope seen in alot of video games. like, how many times hav u had to fight an evil version of yourself? as i said in the comment section, had the reveal been sabertooth instead, the film wouldve easily been a better than sex for me.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i think...

its the logan clone being the final villain in the film. i didnt care for it much either but i wont say it took me out of it completely. i will say he was dead on about it being an overused trope seen in alot of video games. like, how many times hav u had to fight an evil version of yourself? as i said in the comment section, had the reveal been sabertooth instead, the film wouldve easily been a better than sex for me.
yea yall different than me.
The metaphor for logan fighting the pure rage of himself in the form of x-24 was dope to me. seeing that he couldnt overcome it in the end but that his daughter was the one that had to finish it off for him and give him that last semblance of peace before he died was amazing
but hey yall some nitpickers, that aint me :hubie:

and i love that girts always brings up videogames even tho his taste in videogames is absolutely horrendous :heh:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
nah
they laughed and rolled their eyes
they clowned dc more, said they were gonna release a new bluray woth more features and on the cover say Oscar winning on it

then when viola won they were gonna put another version with Oscar winning actress

:wow: They just need to admit that they're ride or die Marvel stans and keep it moving. I know Korey kind of admitted it in the X-Men: Apocalypse review last year but still.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: bird ass danielle single again over shyt she started

What show was this?

I gotta admit, I fell behind on this. Haven't really watched in a couple weeks.

Fred.