Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
finally got around to watching last night's casual call in show...korey officially gets my seal of approval for saying "fukk elvis, i hope he stays dead" when asked what artist dead or alive they'd want to bring back for one last album :wow: prolly had so many cacs mad at that sentence :ohlawd:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
finally got around to watching last night's casual call in show...korey officially gets my seal of approval for saying "fukk elvis, i hope he stays dead" when asked what artist dead or alive they'd want to bring back for one last album :wow: prolly had so many cacs mad at that sentence :ohlawd:

Just watched it myself.

I don't know if they'll follow through but the boxing/football/basketball stuff they planned would be entertaining.

Fred.

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
Just watched it myself.

I don't know if they'll follow through but the boxing/football/basketball stuff they planned would be entertaining.

Fred.
yea i know....i hope they film whatever they do cuz the trapeze was fukking HILARIOUS! when goodwin fell :laff:....i wish they'd do the basketball one just cuz of how bad korey says he is i can just tell it would be pure fukkery :mjlol:...i wanna see martin do some of this stuff but the old man too murtaugh for that shyt

• Dap
Reactions: hex

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Sammy is a fat hypocrite and i've always disliked his fat freeloading ass. The only reason he liked that video of the boy being thrown out was bc he had voted for trump. Then tried to backtrack saying he wouldn't do it. It doesn't matter if you would do it, you condone it you fat untalented fukk. Goddamn i hate that fukking dude. And these dudes in general are getting kind of out of hand. Talking too much about gay shyt EVERY episode and just all kinds of idiotic nonsense. Korey damn near 50 years old and can't go five minutes without talking about blowing a man or having a man crush or some other homo shyt.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Think I'll just stick with their movie reviews.

Tried some of their other stuff and it's too long and drawn out. Not all that interesting

I wouldn't mind listening to trailer reactions and stuff if they were cut up seperate but I don't know if they have that?podcast wise.

Started listening to one of their other podcast options and 20 minutes in I looked and it was like 2 hours and 40 minutes long I was like nah I'm good :hubie:

I like that the reviews are a good length 20-30 minutes. Easy to listen to and not drawn out. Usually laughing to myself at least a few times.

Who's the main guy? Korey? he tends to talk over everyone but I guess that's part of their routine.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Think I'll just stick with their movie reviews.

Tried some of their other stuff and it's too long and drawn out. Not all that interesting

I wouldn't mind listening to trailer reactions and stuff if they were cut up seperate but I don't know if they have that?podcast wise.

Started listening to one of their other podcast options and 20 minutes in I looked and it was like 2 hours and 40 minutes long I was like nah I'm good :hubie:

I like that the reviews are a good length 20-30 minutes. Easy to listen to and not drawn out. Usually laughing to myself at least a few times.

Who's the main guy? Korey? he tends to talk over everyone but I guess that's part of their routine.

It's Korey's show, but Martin (the older guy) receives equal billing on the promotional stuff:

tumblr_inline_o0uwdpYfis1r5ight_500.jpg

Fred.

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
This shyt had me dead they was going in on that trailer.
Korey the goat nitpicker :russ:

:francis:Goodwin claiming he ain't see this when he was lil.
not that big of a stretch to say that cuz i didnt see it either....im hella curious why yall dudes moms and pops showed u this flick tbh :patrice:..i only saw the lion king flicks, tarzan, aladdin, bambi, goofy, hercules, and mulan when i was little.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
not that big of a stretch to say that cuz i didnt see it either....im hella curious why yall dudes moms and pops showed u this flick tbh :patrice:..i only saw the lion king flicks, tarzan, aladdin, bambi, goofy, hercules, and mulan when i was little.

Word

Only ones I seen were tarzan, mulan and hercules all in theatres lol I've yet to see lion king.