Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I knew the responses the video with Will would get, that's why I posted it.:lolbron:

:dead: at Goodwin's face when Will said "Escape From Compton".

Fred.
It doesn't look like Goodwin fukks with Will too much.
I don't like Will. I wouldn't fukk with breh.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
i saw it and remember going "that was bad but it wasnt THAT bad"...then i saw the cartoon and just :snoop: that shyt was a fukk you
see, if I had gone to see it in theaters with some hopes of it being good it would have been a hard fukk you, but i saw it years afterward after hearing from everybody who was a fan of the show that it was horrendous. So i went in with NO expectations and did get a couple laughs at how bad it was

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Sammy ain't seen shyt: The Last Airbender

Interesting choice...never seen it myself (nor the cartoon), but have heard terrible things.

Gotta give this the :martin: because out of all classic movies he ain't seen they pick this bullshyt. Waste of an episode.

Fred.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Saw Arrival last night and must say the ending might be the worst I've ever seen in a movie. Never had an ending completely make me hate the main character like this one does. Won't spoil it but they should have done the opposite of what they did, then this boring p.o.s. of a movie could have at least had an ending that was poignant and thought-provoking. Pretty bad when a relatively small film in Ouija is better than a movie expected to do major work.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
vote in the polls then breh :ld:

I did but this was in the sub-category Punishment as wack movies he should watch.

Which is cool and all but not this early into the Sammy Ain't Seen shyt series, they've only done 4-5 movies.

Fred.