The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
im glad Korey said that shyt
"who dont love LEGOS?!?!"

shyt I love LEGOS!

my son get LEGOS i be the first one fukkin with them shyts!

shyt, the Marvel LEGOS is probably the dopest game EVER!!

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang

i hate will so much and this was clear evidence why....i watched this live and all i could do was :smh: especially when he was like "he should've aged when he came back from talking to dormammu :snoop: thank god he doesnt review movies. Cant wait til his show finally get posted so i can laugh at him :bryan:
:dwillhuh: really? he never saw fight club ? wtf
sammy.....aint....seen....shyt :comeon:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
i hate will so much and this was clear evidence why....i watched this live and all i could do was :smh: especially when he was like "he should've aged when he came back from talking to dormammu :snoop: thank god he doesnt review movies. Cant wait til his show finally get posted so i can laugh at him :bryan:

sammy.....aint....seen....shyt :comeon:
I watched that sammy ain't seen shyt. it sounded like he was gonna give it a matinee but miss mia putnthenfeesr of God in him and he bumped it up to full,price

I can't think of anyone that hasnt seen fight club who doesn't know that Tyler is the narrator.
I remember watchingit when it was available at block buster and already knowing because the ending got ruined immediately buy fukking Rosie O'Donnell. she told the ending of the movie on her show and dumped on the movie.

And smh at sammy not realizing the dvd case was supposed to be howmto eyes wrapped the soap up

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I watched that sammy ain't seen shyt. it sounded like he was gonna give it a matinee but miss mia putnthenfeesr of God in him and he bumped it up to full,price

I can't think of anyone that hasnt seen fight club who doesn't know that Tyler is the narrator.
I remember watchingit when it was available at block buster and already knowing because the ending got ruined immediately buy fukking Rosie O'Donnell. she told the ending of the movie on her show and dumped on the movie.

And smh at sammy not realizing the dvd case was supposed to be howmto eyes wrapped the soap up
when i saw it i actually didnt know. I saw it once it came on dvd tho. Not many ppl in the hood had saw it i guess cuz i didnt get any spoilers. So once i saw it i was :mindblown::lolbron::banderas:....been meaning to get it on bluray for a minute now but for some reason i havent :smh:....they doing the last airbender this week. Korey and Sammy aint seen it before so it should be some nice fukkery for this trash movie :pachaha:

Last edited:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
when i saw it i actually didnt know. I saw it once it came on dvd tho. Not many ppl in the hood had saw it i guess cuz i didnt get any spoilers. So once i saw it i was :mindblown::lolbron::banderas:....been meaning to get it on bluray for a minute now but for some reason i havent :smh:....they doing the last airbender this week. Korey and Sammy aint seen it before so it should be some nice fukkery for this trash movie :pachaha:
Then ending got ruined for millions of people because Rosie O'Donnell got on her show and told it. then if I remember correctly the news replayed the clip

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I never watched any of these. That was a very good watch with some interesting takes on the movie. I may have to check out more of those Sammy ain't seen shyt vids. Any recommendations?
At least watch the Purple Rain one.