Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Anyway. just started listening to their podcast off a couple brehs recommendations.

The reviews are funny. Not very insightful,least the 5 or so ive listened to now but definitely funny.

I tried a couple marvel ones but their outright stanning and shilling turned me completely off. I'll just avoid those ones.

I listened to the lights out review as I finally watched that and it had me busting out laughing at work.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Anyway. just started listening to their podcast off a couple brehs recommendations.

The reviews are funny. Not very insightful,least the 5 or so ive listened to now but definitely funny.

I tried a couple marvel ones but their outright stanning and shilling turned me completely off. I'll just avoid those ones.

I listened to the lights out review as I finally watched that and it had me busting out laughing at work.
Yeah they are funny but not really all that intelligent or anything if that is what you are looking for. Also, kind of annoying how they ALWAYS find a way to throw a bunch of gay shyt into anything they make, it's like come on man, every time? Ain't nobody trying to hear all that shyt.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

The best ones are usually the trash movies, or movies they flat out hated...peep the recent Jack Reacher one, 50 Shades of Black, Batman V Superman was entertaining.

and if you'e inclined their other podcasts that focuses on pop culture/casual convo has its moments

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
The best ones are usually the trash movies, or movies they flat out hated...peep the recent Jack Reacher one, 50 Shades of Black, Batman V Superman was entertaining.

and if you'e inclined their other podcasts that focuses on pop culture/casual convo has its moments
What's the name of those podcasts?

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
What's the name of those podcasts?
The YT only has clips of any given review or highlight of their podcasts/show.

Their soundcloud (for audio) has full length eps, and their homepage has video for a subscription service or ala carte.

But this is their podcast schedule:

Sunday - Sunday Service (goes over the events of the week, top 5 box office, conversational topics)
Mon - Casual Call In Show (conversational topics, occasional guests, calls/emails from viewers answered)
Tues - Weekly Roast and Toast (Trailer Reactions, conversational topics)
Wed - Movie Reviews
Thurs/Fri - Generally nothing, but sometimes special episodes or Movie Reviews Pt 2 if they have lots of reviews