Doordashers are messaging customers BEFORE delivery and demanding a bigger tip

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
That's why you gotta use Uber Eats.

They don't know how much they're getting tipped until after the delivery is complete.

Doordash will literally eat your food if they don't like your tip amount
fukk Uber Eats. Done with them.
They started hiring drivers who neither speak nor read English.
The drivers need instructions to get access to my spot.
They can't read the instructions and I gotta go out and find these mfs.
They started going crazy with the fees, too.

Doordash must treat their drivers like shyt because they definitely don't place a premium on service.
I just started ordering from places who do their own delivery.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
personally I don’t use them at all. I can count on one hand the number of times I’ve used them in the past 4/5 years.

That said, if this is how you get by, you should consider other forms of employment. I would never expect randoms to be ethical and upstanding for a service

So NOT tipping is unethical? LOL nikka shut the fukk up.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Tell them I got them when they get here......

Then be like:

Here bıtch :picard: ...
6jLX.gif

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
My reply would be "Cancel the order."
Screenshot. Get my refund.

It's not like these nikkas do a great job anyway.
You always run the risk of them fukking up the delivery, forcing you order again and wait more.
Half the time the food is lukewarm.
The price of the food is already jacked up along with hella fees on top, THEN I gotta tip.
FOH, fam

invalid

Banned
Daps
I hate m'fers like this. Nickeling and diming people is sooo fukking poor. Fukking POOR!

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
I stopped fukking with delivery services all together when i tipped an uber eats driver $6 beforehand for a $34 order that was from a spot a few blocks away. I got outside to meet him and take my food and show him that I already tipped beforehand. This mofo acted like he didnt speak english and wasnt understanding what im saying having his hand out for a tip. He even went the extra mile for that Oscar performance by pulling out google translate like i was gonna fall for that shyt. I hit the:stopitslime: and closed the door on his ass. Deleted UberEats right there and havent used these apps since. I just walk to wherever I want to eat at now. Good excuse to leave the house too since I dont order often.

USMaroon

Pro
Daps
SPIN: I would much rather them dusty ass dashers text me to ask for a tip. Least now I know lil mofo not happy so i know what to do w/the food after delivery if it even comes. :huhldup:

Also, only used Uber Eats as absolutel last resort. Prob had 3-4 deliveries in the last few years. Only used when I'm in a bind, like my 14y is home alone and I got an appt so no time to get him anything

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm of two minds: They should be able to live. Also, fukkem. I will pick up my own food and save the fees AND tip.

These apps, along with Uber and the like, were much better in theory when it was a way to pick up some extra cash, not become someone's full-time gig where now they need to hold your food hostage because the company is garbage. I tip at restaurants for service. Bringing me my food? You literally did the least amount of work. AGAIN: They should be paid but this is clearly a fukked up system that uses it's drivers.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I don’t utilize these services but when I did during the pandemic I always tipped good.

I use Walmart Plus though :myman: