Doordashers are messaging customers BEFORE delivery and demanding a bigger tip

Daps
That's why you gotta use Uber Eats.

They don't know how much they're getting tipped until after the delivery is complete.

Doordash will literally eat your food if they don't like your tip amount
Had a DD driver try to fukk us over on an order. They kept driving around in circles pretending like they didn't know where the address was.

They literally left the food on a grassy median in the middle of a busy street about 0.4 miles away. They left some bullshyt message talking shyt.

I saw where they dropped it off, so wifey & I "canceled" the order letting DD know the items weren't delivered. I jogged over to where the food was (restaurant staples/stickers the food so drivers can't tamper with it)....and grabbed it. We got refunded the food + tip AND got to actually eat what we ordered anyway. Best omelet and pancakes ever :eat:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn’t know they can see the tip.

I normally give $5-10

That’s how it used to be. They must have changed it up in order to pressure customers into tipping.

Uber even had tipping as optional in their policy statements. I don’t mind tipping, but we need to agree on what delivery charges, tipping and surcharges should be. Where are the delivery and surcharges for food going to?

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
TIPS ARE A PRIVILEGE. NOT A NECESSITY.
Honestly if you can’t tip the driver then just get your own food. It’s absurd how people really don’t tip the person who’s literally using their own car and gas to bring your food to you.

No its absurd that somebody would put their life in the hands of a company that only offers a base pay of 3 dollars. Not my fukking problem. Now HURRY UP WITH MY DAMN CROISSANTS!!!