DOOM Eternal | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Quickest way to kill Marauders are quick swapping the super shotgun and chaingun (with the energy shield mod)

Couple of hits with the shotty and charge in with the chaingun with that energy shield mod maxed out and it will massively damage the Marauder when you dash into them

Its the super and ballista for me
I welcome them nikkas now

:blessed:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Slayer Gate 6 Nightmare. No second chance.

No aim assist.

Save the bfg for the big guy and use everything you got especially those clutch Ice grenades

you sure you on nightmare :jbhmm:

enemies don’t seem as aggressive

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
you sure you on nightmare :jbhmm:

enemies don’t seem as aggressive
:stopitslime:

Don't try to play me. You havnt even beat the damn game.

I crushed your time and beat it without hiding behind a shield. Also my footwork is better. I freeze and use blood punch and punch whoever's In my way, it's a stun. Accept it. I'm the bess.

Good hustle, good effort. Maybe you rely on aim assist to much. My accuracy is a crakshot

Beat the last game on nightmare too.

Did you?

Last edited:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
:stopitslime:

Don't try to play me. You havnt even beat the damn game.

I crushed your time and beat it without hiding behind a shield. Also my footwork is better. I freeze and use blood punch and punch whoever's In my way, it's a stun. Accept it. I'm the bess.

Good hustle, good effort. Maybe you rely on aim assist to much. My accuracy is a crakshot

Beat the last game on nightmare too.

Did you?

I’m not on aim assist
I didn’t use no bfg true skill :mjlol:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I’m not on aim assist
I didn’t use no bfg true skill :mjlol:
Good for you. I did. I'll use the bfg bullets I earned.

The dlc is the first time I felt a need to use a shield. The main game was washed.

Look you joined the brotherhood, allegedly, but don't ever in your life try to box with the Truest.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Good for you. I did. I'll use the bfg bullets I earned.

The dlc is the first time I felt a need to use a shield. The main game was washed.

Look you joined the brotherhood, allegedly, but don't ever in your life try to box with the Truest.

:laff:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I was late seeing that the Ballista was highly effective on them, saw some youtube vids of them being taken down in like 3 shots like :dwillhuh:

That’s how I found out I had too that nest where you had 30 seconds to kill him took me some hours
Then it clicked now it’s fukk them nikkas

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Damn these new levels are kicking my ass, but it makes me want to try to get better at this. That's the mark of a great game. Git gud. Bang bang.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
@lamont614

Don't even Think.....
About stepping to this dlc slayer gate without your Lil shield and aim assist, on Nightmare.

Of course, I didn't need it but you, this slayer gate will have your mind in Shambles when them last 2 clowns appear and you still have foot soldiers throwing shyt at you. Don't brother, don't.

This is Beyond Skill