AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Fought my first marauder

what the fukk was that :snoop:

I couldn’t even tell if I was hurting him I kept shooting him then he turned blue for glory kill

It took fam near 5 min
Quickest way to kill Marauders are quick swapping the super shotgun and chaingun (with the energy shield mod)

Couple of hits with the shotty and charge in with the chaingun with that energy shield mod maxed out and it will massively damage the Marauder when you dash into them

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
That's why I said fukk that dlc, I ain't built for it

I recently did a second playthough on Ultra-Violence after playing my first time on normal and I struggled getting thru that, I'm straight :hubie:
I got the system down. I lm going to punish that dlc.

I'm just not realizing how many enemies I could chainsaw that I never did

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Quickest way to kill Marauders are quick swapping the super shotgun and chaingun (with the energy shield mod)

Couple of hits with the shotty and charge in with the chaingun with that energy shield mod maxed out and it will massively damage the Marauder when you dash into them
I quick swap dual shotty with rocket or argent crossbow.

And if I'm really pressed and don't want to die I'll just shoot shotgun grenades behind them until he's finished

Last edited:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps

I cheesed his ass threw two frags at him and BFG HIS ass made the slayer gate 5 a breeze

:mjgrin:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
THIS DLC IS INSANE ON NIGHTMARE.

I WISH THEY MADE NEW ENEMY TYPES BECAUSE THESE WAVES ARE BRUTAL