Dont you hate it when Wypipo say "speak proper"

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
@Wild self do you see what that white fuk tried to do to me??!! That cac lied about that pic and then posted up with the wrong username :deadmanny:.what the fuk! Did you see how fabricated he did that. These cac devils smmfh. He's been following me from.post to post bc I keep fukking his bytch azz up. Like you haven't seen me before ....and like I don't know you or a few other eople personally off here. He stated a flat out lie

Not just a lie, a bad one. He got exposed for it and he can't handle the fact that a black woman roasted his CAC behind. He probably saying the N word in front of his laptop all the time because you stay having his foot all over his frail neck.

And that pic? :russ: Looked like a white version of a bedwench you beefing with. Not even slightly accurate on what you look like.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Not just a lie, a bad one. He got exposed for it and he can't handle the fact that a black woman roasted his CAC behind. He probably saying the N word in front of his laptop all the time because you stay having his foot all over his frail neck.

And that pic? :russ: Looked like a white version of a bedwench you beefing with. Not even slightly accurate on what you look like.

tenor.gif

How Nicole's nuts taste, fakkit nikka?

MikeyC

Daps
Reppin
London
:camby: @ you thinking about men when a woman roast you on a regular basis.

That ho couldnt roast a damn Chicken, fukk outta here with bullshyt:mjlol:How does it feel to be a lapdog to a bytch you'll never fukk you bytch nikka?

Nicole: @Wild self come look, I've been emotionally hurt by someone on the internet please help me :sadcam:
WildSelf: Never fear my love. You know Im here to slobber on your nuts at any given moment :cape:

Ol "lassie come home" looking ass nikka. :heh:Come back to me when you've grown a pair, p*ssy

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
That ho couldnt roast a damn Chicken, fukk outta here with bullshyt:mjlol:How does it feel to be a lapdog to a bytch you'll never fukk you bytch nikka?

Nicole: @Wild self come look, I've been emotionally hurt by someone on the internet please help me :sadcam:
WildSelf: Never fear my love. You know Im here to slobber on your nuts at any given moment :cape:

Ol "lassie come home" looking ass nikka. :heh:Come back to me when you've grown a pair, p*ssy

You the one that stalks her and get mad when she spits the truth. And why you saying "Nicca" as a CAC? :stopitslime:

MikeyC

Daps
Reppin
London
Going off the deep end, are you? We know you a CAC saying the N word more times than the KKK.

You obviously lack the mental fortitude to think for yourself so I wanna speak to your manager.:francis: @Nicole0416 please come get your subordinate. His lack of customer service training is showing.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
You obviously lack the mental fortitude to think for yourself so I wanna speak to your manager.:francis: @Nicole0416 please come get your subordinate. His lack of customer service training is showing.

but you tag her a lot more than I ever did :umad:

So who's obsessed with who now?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Nicole0416 @Deacon Frye we got another one.......
I've been said that...been calling him out for being a white boy for the longest. That's why he stays so in his feelings trying to come at us actual black posters who don't fall for his white boy gimmick. It's blatantly obvious - whoever in here let him rock with that for so long had him feeling himself to the point, that he's become a caricature of himself to everyone but him. I mean, dude got caught up in his own lie and self exposed off a fake pic bc he was so desperate to "prove something". He ghosted the thread for 20-25 mins in order to fabricate a pic, then rushed back in, talking about "got her" :troll:Like people are dumb enough to believe that he just pulled up with a pic with no source content :laff::laff:and a misspelled username as if we're not clued into what he was doing.
:dead:I cant with this cac foolishness no more.... :deadmanny:

Instead of admitting wrong, he continues to make himself look stupid as shyt. That's a cac reach- in fact, this is by far the most cac-ish turn of events that I've seen on here to date. I'm here for it. These emotionally mis-directed cac/c00n self-exposures and rants mad and blame everyone but their damn selves. Then they resort to name calling and insults to run for cover. It's textbook at this point.
:deadmanny:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I've been said that...been calling him out for being a white boy for the longest. That's why he stays so in his feelings trying to come at us actual black posters who don't fall for his white boy gimmick. It's blatantly obvious - whoever in here let him rock with that for so long had him feeling himself to the point, that he's become a caricature of himself to everyone but him. I mean, dude got caught up in his own lie and self exposed off a fake pic bc he was so desperate to "prove something". He ghosted the thread for 20-25 mins in order to fabricate a pic, then rushed back in, talking about "got her" :troll:Like people are dumb enough to believe that he just pulled up with a pic with no source content :laff::laff:and a misspelled username as if we're not clued into what he was doing.
:dead:I cant with this cac foolishness no more.... :deadmanny:

Instead of admitting wrong, he continues to make himself look stupid as shyt. That's a cac reach- in fact, this is by far the most cac-ish turn of events that I've seen on here to date. I'm here for it. These emotionally mis-directed cac/c00n self-exposures and rants mad and blame everyone but their damn selves. Then they resort to name calling and insults to run for cover. It's textbook at this point.
:deadmanny:

Yeah, they just created a new thread about him and he getting roasted to death now. :mjlol: