Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
And those blinds? :ohhh: Where'd you get them from? Been looking for some for my upstairs study.
Stop...just stop. You got caught up in your own lie. 1. You spelled my username wrong 2. This would have already been public info on the coli , if it was posted for the coli ,how would you have obtained it and no one else; you have not posted a source where you obtained it , nor the screenshot of the thread where it was posted on. 3) the writing on the paper is digitized , I can see the pixel enhancements where it was photoshopped 4) No date or time stamp 5) there's people in know personally off here
:comeon:
Like I said, u didn't think this through... shyt is blatant.... keep up the cac harassment tho. You gotta lie on me to perpetuate your own fraud ...obvious cac is obvious.

Last edited:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Stop...just stop. You got caught up in your own lie. 1. You spelled my username wrong 2. This would have already been public info on the coli , if it was posted for the coli ,how would you have obtained it and no one else 3) the writing on the paper is digitized , I can see the pixel enhancements where it was photoshopped 4) No date or time stamp
:comeon:
Like I said, u didn't think this through... shyt is blatant.... keep up the harassment tho.

What I don't get is why lie? Why continue with this charade, Nicole, when we have unarguable proof of your caucasity? Your father is white, and judging by the picture, it seems like your mother is too (unless she was really light skin). Would you not want to honour your parents by being proud of your heratige, where you come from?

Listen, just embrace it, love. No one here is gonna look at you any differently, OK? You'll still be our Nicole.

:therethere:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What I don't get is why lie? Why continue with this charade, Nicole, when we have unarguable proof of your caucasity? Your father is white, and judging by the picture, it seems like your mother is too (unless she was really light skin). Would you not want to honour your parents by being proud of your heratige, where you come from?

Listen, just embrace it, love. No one here is gonna look at you any differently, OK? You'll still be our Nicole.

:therethere:
Stop. Accept defeat.. the deflecting is now working. I know you're mad, have your tantrum. Until you address each one of my points, don't quote me.

And if you keep bringing that white shyt on mine and my parents name, talking about my parents , my family you'll have more problems than you do now. I know what you're trying to do, it's obvious to everyone except you cac. You've already exposed yourself, yet again. The charade is you. Next time, pick a better white bytch to strike that pose and at the least, have her spell my username right, k white boy??
:martin:
She needs a good dermatologist and weight reduction plan. You don't know me, stop the act.

Last edited:

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
This thread exploded from me being mad at white people in real life,
to a Mikey vs Nicole thread :laff:

Plat thread in the making!!!:popcorn:

:lift::cook: cook up flex!:cheers:

Black history on the internet in the making

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This thread exploded from me being mad at white people in real life,
to a Mikey vs Nicole thread :laff:

Plat thread in the making!!!:popcorn:

:lift::cook: cook up flex!:cheers:

Black history on the internet in the making

Nah..I'm not here for cac entertainment. Especially when he couldn't even get his lie straight. Or spell my username correctly in his fake coli cover pic... not to mention the spelling on it it's wildly digitally enhanced. No date or time stamp and no thread or screenshot from where this originated. Because it's Fabricated. This cac got affected and bothered enough to get an ugly white nerd bytch for his photo op...
:mjlol::stopitslime:
He's mad as fukkkkkkk:lolbron:

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
Nah..I'm not here for cac entertainment. Especially when he couldn't even get his lie straight. Or spell my username correctly in his fake coli cover pic... not to mention the spelling on it it's wildly digitally enhanced. This cac got affected and bothered enough to get an ugly white nerd bytch for his photo op...
:mjlol::stopitslime:
He's mad as fukkkkkkk:lolbron:

You got to admit that cracker was trying way too hard!
Its entertaining, cos when you was going in!:krs::whew:
I dont think buddy can bounce back from that.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You got to admit that cracker was trying way too hard!
Its entertaining, cos when a real one snap you was going in!
I dont think buddy can bounce back from that.
:scust:pathetic. That's the problem white buddy got in his bag..you know they have no coping skills ... have you seen his history on here. Brb....bout to provide you some examples ...you want to be entertained??? Got u. Lemme charge up my ipad and ill be back...
giphy.gif

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Stop. Accept defeat.. the deflecting is now working. I know you're mad, have your tantrum. Until you address each one of my points, don't quote me.

And if you keep bringing that white shyt on mine and my parents name, talking about my parents , my family you'll have more problems than you do now. I know what you're trying to do, it's obvious to everyone except you cac. You've already exposed yourself, yet again. The charade is you. Next time, pick a better white bytch to strike that pose and at the least, have her spell my username right, k white boy??
:martin:
She needs a good dermatologist and weight reduction plan. You don't know me, stop the act.

Hey, I didn't bring parentage into this. You're the one who said you had a racist cac for a father. :hubie:

But that's OK, sweetheart. :therethere: We know the household you grew up in wasn't the greatest, what with your drug addled mother, racist father, cac uncle who touched you inappropriately, you dropping out of school to sire a drug dealer's seed and whatnot. Sounds horrible.

But we're all rooting for you and your b*stard children to succeed in this dog eat dog world. All the best, Nicole. :salute:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Wild self do you see what that white fuk tried to do to me??!! That cac lied about that pic and then posted up with the wrong username :deadmanny:.what the fuk! Did you see how fabricated he did that. These cac devils smmfh. He's been following me from.post to post bc I keep fukking his bytch azz up. Like you haven't seen me before ....and like I don't know you or a few other eople personally off here. He stated a flat out lie